Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:07   #31
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Dear Moderators,

I tried to order a hoodie for self (L-Size) and amount has been debited from my account but the payment got stuck and didn't get any confirmation, Kindly advice.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-payment-proof.jpg  

soarer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:10   #32
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Looks nice. Will order one.

Hey, why not a T-shirt on the same lines? Something for all seasons?
Car-go-man is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:18   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarer View Post
I tried to order a hoodie for self (L-Size) and amount has been debited from my account but the payment got stuck and didn't get any confirmation, Kindly advice.
Even it took some time for me to get the payment confirmation. Initially as soon as you purchase you will receive an email saying awaiting payment, but you should receive one more email within half an hour confirming your payment. I would say wait for some more time and check your email for the confirmation.
fusionbang is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:24   #34
Senior - BHPian

Nice. Very Nice. Good initiative mods. Though I would have preferred something with a zip running through the length of the sweat shirt, makes putting On/removing much easier. I am sure these will be on the minds of the mods.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:52   #35
BHPian

I just ordered mine, can't wait to wear and go for drive! Cool idea!
Ritzvxi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 13:09   #36
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Here's one I customized and I would love similar designs in the future.
Very cool. Similar to something i have sketched up too.

Obviously we are trying to get t-shirts done as well, but we haven't got things to meet our high quality standards as yet - but we're working towards it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Now, I have ordered an M size. But now, suppose after delivery, I feel that I need an L, can I exchange the same?
Sorry, but we don't accept returns at the moment.

The best thing to do is measure an existing hoodie or sweatshirt and compare with our size chart measurements.

Remember that hoodies are typically a looser fit and go over clothing, so their chest measurement should be an inch or two larger than what your shirt size is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Also, for both the keychain and the hoodie, I have received a mail saying it has been shipped, but I haven't been given the Tracking ID for the same!
If you read the email it should say "The FedEx tracking code will be sent to you in another email later today."

The tracking code emails get sent out by our shipping provider, so there's no guarantee on timing, but expect it by 11:30 pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarer View Post
Could you please write to shop at team bhp with more details, or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any Store page. You'll get a clarification soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Though I would have preferred something with a zip running through the length of the sweat shirt, makes putting On/removing much easier.
Noted! Thanks.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd December 2014 at 13:11.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 13:18   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
If you read the email it should say "The FedEx tracking code will be sent to you in another email later today."

The tracking code emails get sent out by our shipping provider, so there's no guarantee on timing, but expect it by 11:30 pm.
cya
R
Yeah, I understand that for the Hoodie, it might reach me tonight. But the keychains were shipped yesterday and still no tracking ID. I was referring more to the keychains than the hoodie.

And now I get a feeling that the size M hoodie might end up being a little small considering it will be worn over the existing T Shirt. Any chance I could change the size? I did receive a mail 2 hours ago saying the hoodie was packed and ready to ship.
ashwin.terminat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 13:23   #38
Team-BHP Support

Please reply to your respective order confirmation emails for both these issues.

You'll get a reply there.

cya
R

PS - If you haven't received your FedEx tracking number even after 24 hours (sorry about that), it can be shared with you manually.

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd December 2014 at 13:25.
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:06   #39
BHPian

Superb hoodies. I need a 3XL size. Please make them available soon. I'm a big guy you see..!!
carrazy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:24   #40
BHPian

ordered one! hope it arrives before my great Rajasthan drive
newtonMeter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:27   #41
BHPian

Very nice initiative, good going guys. I just ordered a v8 for myself with my handle name for the tagline.

Cheers
raghu4222 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:28   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Please reply to your respective order confirmation emails for both these issues.

You'll get a reply there.

cya
R

PS - If you haven't received your FedEx tracking number even after 24 hours (sorry about that), it can be shared with you manually.
I've replied to the order confirmation about the hoodie. I have been receiving prompt responses. Very impressed.

As for the keychains, still no tracking ID though it's been around 27 hours since the mail was received. I guess I'll mail them about that as well.
ashwin.terminat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:34   #43
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

The hoodie looks absolutely fantastic and even the fonts look brilliant.

Rehaan, one question.

What exactly is printed on the back side of the hoodie? Or is it plain black?

How about having "Team-BHP" and "Live to Drive" standard for all hoodies in the front with names/handles printed at the back?

Just my 2 cents.
//M is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:36   #44

Awesome - highly irresistible - placed an order for a personalized hoodie. Hoping the size is OK. I usually wear 39-40 shirts - ordered size M.
tpsantu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:48   #45
BHPian

Great! Just ordered my personalised V8.

Except size, didn't checked anything else like colour etc. and immediately placed the order, because I know whatever Team is offering, must be the best Cheers!
amyth78 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks