Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2015, 12:21   #181

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Store website blocked in office. Will order a V6 as soon as I go home. Great initiative!.
restlessmind is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 13:43   #182
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Just received mine
The print is great and gives me an immense pride to flaunt my hoodie

Was expecting it to be greyish though, not black :(

Amazing work mods, would love to have more custom products from the teambhp store
nemesis86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 15:28   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
No issues. You can enter whatever text you want. Some people have even opted to have their real names rather than their Team-BHP Handles.

Posting the sizing chart here for the benefit of all:
Attachment 1325407
cya
R
Hi Rehaan,
Thanks . Would be great if TEAM BHP can also make hoodies with Zippered fronts. Easier to put on !!
Regards,
Seacat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 15:34   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis86 View Post
Just received mine
Was expecting it to be greyish though, not black :(
Amazing work mods, would love to have more custom products from the teambhp store
Exactly my feelings expressed here. I began to like black after few minutes of putting it on though. Would like to have TBHP branded leather wallet and high quality pens now.
sourabhzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 16:16   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanthyr View Post
WOW. discovering this thread just made my day. Only question now is to figure out correct size (shirt size 39 - think it's L going by the posts) and how do I get this shipped from home in Bangalore to home in London
Figured out a way to ship the hoodie from BLR to LON and have ordered a 'Live to Drive' one for myself. The store said it was a 'Pre order' and stocks will be available on 15th Jan, which is when the hoodie will be shipped. I hope it reaches Bangalore by 20th Jan - else, my hoodie is going to sit in Bangalore for quite a while till I find someone else to carry it for me..
Old 13th January 2015, 19:08   #186
Senior - BHPian

Team-BHP Official Gear : *Personalized* Hoodies!

Can we have a gray hoodie with writing in black? That would a nice contrast and one will have variety - one day black, the next day gray

Can we? Please?

Last edited by IronH4WK : 13th January 2015 at 19:12.
IronH4WK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th January 2015, 00:12   #187
BHPian

This is amazing guys!Just ordered one for myself. Didn't bat an eyelid about how the quality would be as am sure it would be best.

However when I completed the payment, I could see it said payment awaited. I tried to upload that screen capture (am on the iPhone app) but it says "user may not have permission to upload".
Any clues?
Driving_Nomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2015, 18:34   #188
BHPian

Received my hoodie couple of days back and since then I have been sporting it literally everywhere
I had an ear to ear grin when I was receiving it from the postman, got strange looks from him for doing that though.
Took a pic on that very day with the hoodie on -

For some strange reason the orientation of all the pics I post gets changed whenever I post from my mobile :(

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_20150112_202359.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 15th January 2015 at 15:55. Reason: Rotating pic! Thanks for sharing... :)
Mr.mitsuvolk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th January 2015, 19:27   #189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.mitsuvolk View Post
Received my hoodie couple of days back and since then I have been sporting it literally everywhere
I had an ear to ear grin when I was receiving it from the postman, got strange looks from him for doing that though.
Took a pic on that very day with the hoodie on -

For some strange reason the orientation of all the pics I post gets changed whenever I post from my mobile :(

Yep, that grin says it all

You got an Android? I used to have that problem when I used post from my Note 3.
Old 14th January 2015, 19:56   #190
BHPian

Received mine yesterday. Wore it today. Workplace colleagues were impressed. Thanks, team-bhp. My wife was asking "Why not in different colours? Order mine too". And I may add too. Why not different tag line? "Got bhp?" "I drive safe" "Love cars. Live cars". Why not?
docmoya2007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 07:04   #191
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Yep, that grin says it all

You got an Android? I used to have that problem when I used post from my Note 3.
I use BlackBerry Z10.
I didn't face any issue when I posted with my MotoG earlier but now with Z10 the orientation gets changed.:banghead.
Earlier I thought there was something wrong with the app but posting directly by opening the website in the browser doesn't help as well.
Old 15th January 2015, 08:27   #192

ORDER #200002106
Order Date: 7th Jan 2015

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:
1 x Personalized Hoodie
(Size: 2XL, Custom Text to Print: SANKET UPADHYAY)

-- ordered on the 7th of Jan. Is it ok for the order to take this long?

the stickers i ordered came really fast. Wonder where has the hoodie gone???

:-)
Old 15th January 2015, 09:32   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanket.u View Post
ORDER #200002106
Order Date: 7th Jan 2015

the stickers i ordered came really fast. Wonder where has the hoodie gone???

:-)
I remember the time frame being a max of 8 days. Maybe customized hoodies take time
rav11stars is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 16:21   #194
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
hoodie baba going to office!
You da man!

Quote:
edit: comment from wifey after i wore the hoodie last night - [i]ooh, looking slimmer! where did that tummy go?
So what you're saying is we've accidentally discovered the antidote to vertical stripes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwheels View Post
People wonder what does it mean, only a TBHPian knows whats the handle all about.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by shobhit.shri View Post
I want to buy it but my username is just too mundane for this classy stuff.
I've seen quite a few people write their names followed by their handles like this (which i thought was pretty cool):
REHAAN / REY355F1
ASHISH # ASHTHERACER
etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I ordered a personalised hoodie yesterday. Being kind of impatient when such stuff is to arrive, what is the average turn around time for this one?
As the store listing mentioned, at launch it was 2-14 days before dispatch, then 2-10 days, and now its 2-8 days. We're working to further reduce this manufacturing time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav9385 View Post
I'm going out of station on 22nd January, so I won't be here to receive it in case it arrives after 21st.
Hmmm, this will be a close call! I'd say there's a 70% chance if you order today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser View Post
From then, I am seeing the same status. Not sure what does this mean.
Awaiting Fulfillment = Still being manufactured & packed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis86 View Post
Was expecting it to be greyish though, not black
Oh really!? We've mentioned "Jet Black" in the description, and in fact we even made the photos a bit darker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
Would be great if TEAM BHP can also make hoodies with Zippered fronts. Easier to put on
Definitely a top of the list change for Dec 2015!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanthyr View Post
...have ordered a 'Live to Drive' one for myself. The store said it was a 'Pre order' and stocks will be available on 15th Jan, which is when the hoodie will be shipped. I hope it reaches Bangalore by 20th Jan
We should be shipping a large chunk of LTD pre-orders out today & tomorrow, so things look good.

Reply to your shop email for a more specific update on your order.

Quote:
Can we have a gray hoodie with writing in black?
Noted, once again, for Dec 2015!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving_Nomad View Post
However when I completed the payment, I could see it said payment awaited.
Sorry, this is a shortcoming of our store software (BigCommerce) and our payment gateway (ccAvenue) and how they talk to each other!

To avoid this confusion we've been manually switching orders from the "Awaiting Payment" to the "Awaiting Fulfilment" status lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.mitsuvolk View Post
Nice to put a face to the name! Thanks for sharing the pic - always good to see BHPians wearing em happily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmoya2007 View Post
And I may add too. Why not different tag line? "Got bhp?" "I drive safe" "Love cars. Live cars". Why not?
I'll ask you - why not?

You can enter whatever you want in the personalization field. A few have ordered "Got BHP?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanket.u View Post
-- ordered on the 7th of Jan. Is it ok for the order to take this long?
The personalization process takes a while, 2-10 days as mentioned when you might have ordered your Hoodie.

Do reply to your order email for a more specific update on your order!

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 17:25   #195
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Hello Support Members,

I placed an order for:
1. A hoodie
2. A set of key chains
3. A set of stickers

a short while ago. I chose to pay using NetBanking and opted for my ICICI bank account.

The transaction was cleared from the bank. However, I encountered this error message when the page was being redirected to CC Avenues.

Can you please help me with this?

Cheers,
Saurabh
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-payment.png  

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks