Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2015, 17:37   #211
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
Hi Rehaan,
Thanks . Would be great if TEAM BHP can also make hoodies with Zippered fronts. Easier to put on !!
Regards,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Definitely a top of the list change for Dec 2015!
R
Do we need to wait till December ?

How about t-shirts ? Like many of us here, I am also waiting for a TBHP / LTD t-shirt to get listed sooner.

Any plans for Born To Ride Keychains ?

Last edited by Grand Drive : 20th January 2015 at 17:42. Reason: Added one more query
Grand Drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2015, 18:46   #212
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

I got mine today too! Fedex was as usual fantastic in moving the shipment from Mumbai to me in less than 24Hrs and it was delivered though the status didnt say so. The watchman told me when I was leaving somewhere and the next thing I did was open up the packaging and wear it On time for the Bangalore chill. Now time for a selfie:

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-wp_20150120_18_27_39_selfie.jpg

Quality is good and unlike others I havent gone searching for loose strings yet. Though this size fits me well, I would have preferred XL. It took some exercise for the hoodie to become loose fitting
audioholic is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th January 2015, 23:30   #213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Quality is good and unlike others I havent gone searching for loose strings yet.
Thanks for clarifying on that .
Old 23rd January 2015, 13:15   #214
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmplog View Post
Immediately after I tried it, my wifey asked if they provide a one with front zipper!!
This will be in time for the next winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser View Post
I received my hoodie today. Material used and print quality is amazing. However, I see one side of the stitches around hood is coming out.
That's not acceptable and it will be taken care of!

Please reply to your order email and include a few more pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Drive View Post
Any plans for Born To Ride Keychains ?
There's a good chance!

For now we've added this for the 2-wheeler owners out there:
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-borntoridehoodie.jpg

And we've also enabled Cash On Delivery since a few of you said you'd prefer that

Quote:
Though this size fits me well, I would have preferred XL.
Thanks for the feedback. What size shirt do you normally wear? Will be useful to know when suggesting sizes for people in the future.

Thanks,
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd January 2015 at 13:18.
Rehaan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2015, 13:42   #215
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:

Thanks for the feedback. What size shirt do you normally wear? Will be useful to know when suggesting sizes for people in the future.
Always welcome Rehaan. I usually wear round neck T-shirts of either L or XL depending upon the brand. My height is 6ft but I am rather thin except for my shoulders which are wide and with some amount of muscle from the Gym Hence I prefer XL in some brands since the shoulders get a little tight.

My formal shirts are size 39. Coming to the hoodie, it has become comfortable after use and I dont have any issues with the Size now. Only hope that when it is washed, the size remains the same. And not to forget, I am flaunting it at least an hour a day
Old 23rd January 2015, 15:01   #216
Team-BHP Support

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Only hope that when it is washed, the size remains the same.
I'm no expert when it comes to this stuff, and i haven't tested it -- but I'm told that since it has 10% poly (90% cotton), it should not shrink.

cya
R
Old 23rd January 2015, 15:27   #217
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm no expert when it comes to this stuff, and i haven't tested it -- but I'm told that since it has 10% poly (90% cotton), it should not shrink.

cya
R

One day I wore a white linen shirt and the hoodie over it. When I removed the hoodie (coz it was getting warm), there was lint all over my shirt. Brushed it off and it was gone though.

Put it for wash at the end of the day (inside out) and the hoodie doesn't seem to have shrunk (or I've lost weight ).
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2015, 17:39   #218

Love this new addition to the store. Ordered one today. Just a suggestion - would be awesome if you could add some funky t-shirts & Team-BHP chrome/matt finish sticker badges to the store too.
mmanchanda81 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 09:49   #219
BHPian

How long does it take for the hoodie to be shipped. I ordered on 20th but still the status is "Awaiting fullfilment"
Old 27th January 2015, 13:54   #220
Distinguished - BHPian

Received mine earlier today. (took 6 days via SpeedPost)

The quality and fit is top-notch, and I haven't found any loose stitching anywhere yet.

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_2451.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_2464.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_2458.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_2470.jpg

A big thanks to the one (I am guessing it was Rehaan) who was prompt in their email replies from the Team-BHP Store and urged me to go for size 3XL and suggested the modifications in my customised username.

Cheers!
RavenAvi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 14:54   #221
BHPian

Finally got mine today - it was delivered at home in Bangalore and undertook a fairly long journey via Chennai to London.

Quality - Absolutely top class
Size - M

'M' is a snug fit - I am just over 5'6" / slim build with reasonably wide shoulders (shirt size 39)
For London weather, a snug fit makes sense, but my thinking is that the L might be better suited to South Indian winters..
Also, this is right in line with Rehaan's advise on size selection
prashanthyr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 14:21   #222
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathish81 View Post
How long does it take for the hoodie to be shipped. I ordered on 20th but still the status is "Awaiting fullfilment"
It normally takes them around 6-10 days to process and ship the package . It took 11 days for mine to be shipped [ it got delayed due to some problem] and it got delivered the next day [ I live in Hyderabad] .
You might mail them to find out the status of yours !
poised2drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th February 2015, 11:30   #223
Distinguished - BHPian

Got my hoodie delivered in 10 days from delivery (including a 3 day weekend). Thought of updating about fitting so that will help other buyers.

I usually wear size 39 / 40 shirts. For T Shirts I prefer size M (Reebok / Nike / Adidas sizing). Due to which was doubtful if to take size M or L hoodie. Finally decided to book size L and it fits perfectly, a size M would be a tight fit while worn over a T shirt.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2015, 05:42   #224
BHPian

Got my personalized hoodie the day before yesterday. Took 8 days after placing the order. Quicker than I expected for the personalized one.
The package came by Fedex Priority Overnight. The priority with Fedex was that they kept the package 'overnight' at Chennai before delivering it.
I am 5' 2" and wear size 39 shirts and size M tee shirts. Ordered for the size M hoodie and it is a perfect fit.
Quality of material and finish of the product is excellent.
Thanx T-BHP.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-dsc_0759.jpg  

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_20150207_051002.jpg  

CAPTAIN REX is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th February 2015, 19:07   #225
BHPian

Hi!
Been waiting for status of order change from "Awaiting Fulfillment" and suddenly received this mail!

I hope everything comes back to normal and there is no huge loss to the products!

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-20150207-13.33.31.png
Ashir is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks