Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2015, 09:57   #271
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
** UPDATE: **

The zippered hoodie design has been completely finalized. It's got some very nice detailing, a heavy-duty 8 mm zipper, and has a little more happening than last year's design.

The print is different too, though this will be fine-tuned and finalized this week (print is added after production - which enables the hoodies to be customized).
Thanks for the update Rehaan. Eagerly waiting for my Pair . As requested earlier please give us some prelude of the design.
Old 30th October 2015, 10:40   #272
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Any tentative date for availability?
Old 30th October 2015, 12:42   #273
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunphilip View Post
OK, as we're an automotive forum, I need to give you some advice on how to go about the booking, order fulfilment and delivery process for these hoodies. We need to stay true to auto dealer practices. Don't be seduced by these online shopping sites and their techniques - they're here today, gone tomorrow.
/s
I would add extended warranty (upto 1 year) too, incase some one has a doubt on reliability of hoodies. No warranty for zippers though.
Mission_PGPX is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2015, 11:27   #274
BHPian

Hahaha !! Yes Mumbai is never kind in the so called winter . Great to hear about the Zippered Hoodies. I will definitely want 2 .
Cheers !!
Old 2nd November 2015, 13:54   #275
BHPian

Quote:
** UPDATE: **

The zippered hoodie design has been completely finalized. It's got some very nice detailing, a heavy-duty 8 mm zipper, and has a little more happening than last year's design.

Great news at the right time ! Winter is coming
Bangalore weather is still warm at day time but evenings and early morning will be just apt for the hoodie.
Old 3rd November 2015, 09:31   #276
BHPian

Quote:
Currently awaiting final production samples & our time-slot at the factory to start manufacturing. Will keep you guys updated!
eagerly awaiting. Am not buying any of that Myntra stuff just because of this. Have 2 road trips planned into the woods of western ghats on my bullet. This should keep me warm for those drives.
Old 3rd November 2015, 15:42   #277
BHPian

Eagerly waiting for the TBhp hoodie, its already very cold in Shimla. Any update on when the new hoodies are being launched.
Old 4th November 2015, 17:16   #278
aj7

When will it be available? Please add me to the queue for size L.

--AJ7
Old 4th November 2015, 18:38   #279
Team-BHP Support

Gents,

Another quick update:

Some of the finer detailing in the pre-production samples was not to our liking. I've specified the changes and requested another set of samples for approval.

I'm trying to fine tune the smaller details to be absolutely perfect before giving the go-ahead for production. Smaller things like spacing on the side of the zipper, shape/cut of the pocket, etc.

Sorry this causes a few more days of wait (not to mention, brings us closer to the danger of the Diwali holidays) - but I'm keen to have something that is truly to Team-BHP standards, even if it takes a little extra time

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th November 2015 at 18:39.
Rehaan is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 4th November 2015, 19:49   #280
BHPian

Hi rehaan,

Thanks a lot for the update. What will be the tentative launch date after the delay?
Old 5th November 2015, 19:30   #281
BHPian

Put me on the que if there is one. It's getting quite cold in the mornings and late evenings in Bengaluru. Would love to have one.
Old 5th November 2015, 21:04   #282

Sign me up too! Would love to have one and flaunt my knowledge skills gained here!
Old 5th November 2015, 23:41   #283
Senior - BHPian

If there is any queue, add me to the list! I would probably need 2.
Old 6th November 2015, 14:09   #284
BHPian

Quote:
Gents,

Another quick update:
Rehaan, Are there plans to bring hoodies for women as well?
Old 8th November 2015, 18:03   #285
BHPian

Please add me too in the list of eagerly awaiting enthusiasts
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks