Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2015, 19:36   #256
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
+

Working on these!

Regards,
Rehaan.
Any update on these (Round neck TShirts) - waiting in queue.

--Anoop
Old 30th September 2015, 15:51   #257
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Any registering/pre-booking needs to be done for the hoodies?

I'm also in queue.
Old 30th September 2015, 22:12   #258
BHPian

Quote:

This was the most common request. We'll be trying to incorporate it.

Hi Rehaan sir,
I am not sure if someone has already brought this idea or not, but I have a small request, or I might be outdated with the latest information.
-How about having the same Team-BHP punch line at the back side of the jacket?
-Generally while riding bikes people tend to see the rear end more often than the front end.
-Also the front zip obstructing the text issue can be solved by this design I guess, by having a small font text on the front end either at the right or left side and a big font text at the rear end.

Something like this as shown below:
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-desktop.jpg  

Full_Minchingu is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th October 2015, 21:32   #259
BHPian

Last time I ordered it, I couldn't receive because of the unfortunate incident of fire! I hope this time I am able to secure one. Add me next in the queue, if there is any.
Ashir is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2015, 10:00   #260
BHPian

Is there any further development on the availability of Hoodies? I am looking for an 2XL. Please add me to the queue.

Last edited by aneezan : 15th October 2015 at 10:04.
aneezan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2015, 13:39   #261

Winter is already here. Any news about hoodies. Please add me to the queue for size XL.
Old 26th October 2015, 11:08   #262
BHPian

Please help all of us who are freezing in the cold without this!
Old 26th October 2015, 17:43   #263
Team-BHP Support

** UPDATE: **

The zippered hoodie design has been completely finalized. It's got some very nice detailing, a heavy-duty 8 mm zipper, and has a little more happening than last year's design.

The print is different too, though this will be fine-tuned and finalized this week (print is added after production - which enables the hoodies to be customized).

Currently awaiting final production samples & our time-slot at the factory to start manufacturing. Will keep you guys updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJ View Post
Winter is already here. Any news about hoodies. Please add me to the queue for size XL.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Please help all of us who are freezing in the cold without this!
You lucky guys!

Mumbai hasn't been so kind:
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-screenshot-20151026173616.png

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th October 2015 at 17:45.
Rehaan is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 21:23   #264
BHPian

Quote:

The zippered hoodie design has been completely finalized. It's got some very nice detailing, a heavy-duty 8 mm zipper, and has a little more happening than last year's design.

The print is different too, though this will be fine-tuned and finalized this week (print is added after production - which enables the hoodies to be customized).

Currently awaiting final production samples & our time-slot at the factory to start manufacturing. Will keep you guys updated!
OH my God ! Thanks a ton !

A Zipper hoodie with the TBhp handle name along with customization would just be Khallaas . Period

Getting tougher day by day to wait ..

Are there any advance bookings?
Old 26th October 2015, 23:11   #265
BHPian

Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:

You lucky guys!

Mumbai hasn't been so kind:

Attachment 1431333

Hi Rehaan

Are you considering print such as TBHP logo or something similar on the back as requested by someone else too here? Even I find it more appealing than a plain back.

Last edited by bblost : 26th October 2015 at 23:20. Reason: reduced the size of the quoted post.
Old 26th October 2015, 23:58   #266
BHPian

Quote:

Wow!! Count me in with size L please!
Old 27th October 2015, 08:54   #267
BHPian

Quote:

Mods a humble request/suggestion - If you could put out a time line as from when the hoodies will be available to a particular date (for eg. two weeks from date of announcement or whatever) so that anyone and everyone who books for themselves will get a chance to have theirs this season.

Needless to say it is gonna be a top notch product with afore mentioned quality.

Thanks.
Old 27th October 2015, 14:57   #268
BHPian

Quote:

wow, customized T-bhp handle on hoodie. Size L please.

As per latest trends of online shopping, can we do any pre-bookings??
Old 27th October 2015, 15:35   #269
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The zippered hoodie design has been completely finalized. Currently awaiting final production samples & our time-slot at the factory to start manufacturing. Will keep you guys updated!
OK, as we're an automotive forum, I need to give you some advice on how to go about the booking, order fulfilment and delivery process for these hoodies. We need to stay true to auto dealer practices. Don't be seduced by these online shopping sites and their techniques - they're here today, gone tomorrow.
  1. Step 1: Start collecting a booking amount before the price is finalized. How much - you decide! Bigger booking amounts get better priority.
  2. Step 2: Give ordinary plastic zippers, and plastic end-caps for the hoodie rope, for the MRP. On the topic of MRP, keep different MRPs for different states!
  3. Step 3: Sell chrome-plated zippers, etc. to replace the afore-mentioned plastic stuff.
  4. Step 4: Don't commit to craziness like 2 day delivery, etc. Be wishy-washy about delivery timelines. Start off with vague statements like 1-2 months. Then as excitement builds among TBHPians, start increasing these times. NOTE: It is imperative that delivery estimates bear NO resemblance to actual supply logistics.
  5. Step 5: In the price of the product, add in handling charges.
  6. Step 6: Sell detergent to wash the hoodie. Insist that only the detergent you sell is supported, even though the same brand is available outside for cheaper.
  7. Step 7: Between receiving the order and delivering it to the customer, you are allowed to use the hoodie to demonstrate its fit, etc. to other interested parties. Just remember to put it back in the clear plastic bag.
  8. Step 8: Send out a satisfaction survey on a scale of 1-10, where 1 = satisfied, and 10 = very satisfied.

If you need further questions or clarifications, please feel free to refer to the experts - your nearest car dealership and friendly sales advisor.

/s

Last edited by arunphilip : 27th October 2015 at 15:37. Reason: Added /S tag
arunphilip is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 27th October 2015, 18:05   #270
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunphilip View Post
OK, as we're an automotive forum, I need to give you some advice on how to go about the booking, order fulfilment and delivery process for these hoodies. We need to stay true to auto dealer practices. Don't be seduced by these online shopping sites and their techniques - they're here today, gone tomorrow.
  1. Step 1: Start collecting a booking amount before the price is finalized. How much - you decide! Bigger booking amounts get better priority.
  2. Step 2: Give ordinary plastic zippers, and plastic end-caps for the hoodie rope, for the MRP. On the topic of MRP, keep different MRPs for different states!
  3. Step 3: Sell chrome-plated zippers, etc. to replace the afore-mentioned plastic stuff.
  4. Step 4: Don't commit to craziness like 2 day delivery, etc. Be wishy-washy about delivery timelines. Start off with vague statements like 1-2 months. Then as excitement builds among TBHPians, start increasing these times. NOTE: It is imperative that delivery estimates bear NO resemblance to actual supply logistics.
  5. Step 5: In the price of the product, add in handling charges.
  6. Step 6: Sell detergent to wash the hoodie. Insist that only the detergent you sell is supported, even though the same brand is available outside for cheaper.
  7. Step 7: Between receiving the order and delivering it to the customer, you are allowed to use the hoodie to demonstrate its fit, etc. to other interested parties. Just remember to put it back in the clear plastic bag.
  8. Step 8: Send out a satisfaction survey on a scale of 1-10, where 1 = satisfied, and 10 = very satisfied.

If you need further questions or clarifications, please feel free to refer to the experts - your nearest car dealership and friendly sales advisor.

/s
Sir, you forgot accessories!!

With each hoodie one HAS to buy a pair of Jockey. If you don't like to wear Jockey, still it's an "Essential Kit" which you cannot refuse.
teemus is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks