Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2015, 12:53   #241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Is there any possibility of the sweat shirts being made with front zipper instead of the pull on types as sold earlier. Makes it far more easy to put on or remove.

I second this suggestion. A zip on hoodie is a lot easier to use (and it doesn't wreck your hair). I love my current tbhp hoodie but I would spring for a zip up hoodie immediately if it were ever launched.

MODS: are you opposed to members using the tbhp logo on other customized clothing ? Like shorts for example ? If this is acceptable, where does one access a high resolution logo ?
Old 7th August 2015, 15:35   #242
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihem View Post
I second this suggestion. A zip on hoodie is a lot easier to use (and it doesn't wreck your hair). I love my current tbhp hoodie but I would spring for a zip up hoodie immediately if it were ever launched.
Without zip, there is lot of space to write tbhp and your name clearly. Zip would have obstructed it. I believe this is the reason why mods went with no-zip model.
I got the hoodie last year and at the same time got one from fiat forum with zip. The zipper one is easy to wear, but the Tbhp one looks much better (with bigger lettering across the chest).
Old 7th August 2015, 16:49   #243
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

I am using the hoodie and am in love with the quality. Hence I want to get some more since I keep wearing the same thing again and again like a uniform. Could we please get a second batch in a slightly different colour? Something like grey or so would be ideal. Will be the first one to order!
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th August 2015, 17:51   #244
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I am using the hoodie and am in love with the quality. Hence I want to get some more since I keep wearing the same thing again and again like a uniform. Could we please get a second batch in a slightly different colour? Something like grey or so would be ideal. Will be the first one to order!

Get a number and get in line

Rehaan has already promised me a grey hoodie with writing in black for Christmas
IronH4WK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th August 2015, 17:53   #245
BHPian

I registered myself on the Store some time back. Am interested in buying an XL / V10 size hoodie. Upon clicking on the Hoodies link, all I see is the "Cash on Delivery, now available!" graphic. Does it mean that the hoodies are out of stock at the moment?

I'd also invite for name/tag suggestions to be printed on the hoodie, as I'm not able to think about one
Old 9th August 2015, 11:29   #246
BHPian

I am eagerly waiting for the exhausted stock to be replenished so that I can order mine. Team BHP, please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
If you're really desperate, drop me a PM with your size (refer to the sizing chart in the store).
Hi Rehaan, I'm desperately looking forward to getting my Team BHP hoodie in 3XL size with 'BIMBRAHW ' written on it. Unable to drop you a PM

Last edited by Aditya : 10th August 2015 at 07:38. Reason: Merging back to back posts
Old 9th August 2015, 11:58   #247
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Get a number and get in line

Rehaan has already promised me a grey hoodie with writing in black for Christmas
Whats the current token number running? I need it before christmas man, thats too late. +1 for grey with black lettering.
Old 11th August 2015, 17:39   #248
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankan View Post
Is there any chance of getting TEAM-BHP t shirts this summer?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper-VTEC View Post
Can we have round neck T-Shirts as well added please! In a place like Chennai, it is not possible to wear hoodies at any time of the year
Working on these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihem View Post
I spend most of my time travelling and the tbhp-hoodie is the ultimate source of comfort especially during long layovers.

Quote:
When is the next lot for the hoodies being prepared?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by subraiyr View Post
Can you let us know when the next lot is coming up please
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil4585 View Post
Does it mean that the hoodies are out of stock at the moment?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbrahw View Post
I am eagerly waiting for the exhausted stock to be replenished so that I can order mine. Team BHP, please help
Will try to have them restocked by October!

Quote:
Is there any possibility of the sweat shirts being made with front zipper instead of the pull on types as sold earlier.
This was the most common request. We'll be trying to incorporate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
Without zip, there is lot of space to write tbhp and your name clearly. Zip would have obstructed it. I believe this is the reason why mods went with no-zip model.
This was definitely one of the reasons, though we'll work out another design that should hopefully suit the zipper-style hoodie nicely.

Regards,
Rehaan.
Rehaan is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 7th September 2015, 15:06   #249
BHPian

Quote:
+

This was definitely one of the reasons, though we'll work out another design that should hopefully suit the zipper-style hoodie nicely.

Regards,
Rehaan.

Hi Team,

Since the Launch of Hoodies Ver 2.0 was expected in October, wanted to check if there are updates on the launch date . Many of us are eagerly waiting for our Hoodies.

Anything like a Teaser would help !!
Old 22nd September 2015, 22:57   #250
BHPian

Any update on the launch date of the hoodies? Eagerly waiting for them to make a comeback!
Old 28th September 2015, 09:34   #251
BHPian

Quote:
Rehaan and other Mods:

When is the next lot for the hoodies being prepared? I would like to order one. right now there is no option to order through the BHP store.

Is there any possibility of the sweat shirts being made with front zipper instead of the pull on types as sold earlier. Makes it far more easy to put on or remove.
Hi Mods,
Is there any update on the Zippered Hoodies. Are they out yet or still in concept stage ?
Really hope you can come out with the zippered ones before the winter sets in :-)
Sincerely,
Seacat
Old 28th September 2015, 13:57   #252
BHPian

Please count me in. I would need a L size.

Thanks.
Old 28th September 2015, 14:19   #253
BHPian

Chanced upon this thread !!! The hoods look awesome...I need one in my wardrobe pronto
Old 29th September 2015, 18:34   #254
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post
Since the Launch of Hoodies Ver 2.0 was expected in October, wanted to check if there are updates on the launch date
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB16 View Post
Any update on the launch date of the hoodies?
End of October is what we're aiming for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
Is there any update on the Zippered Hoodies. Are they out yet or still in concept stage ?
The concept should become a reality soon. I still have to see the zippered samples though, so can't confirm it, until after I see them and they meet our standards
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th September 2015, 18:43   #255
BHPian

Quote:
End of October is what we're aiming for!

The concept should become a reality soon. I still have to see the zippered samples though, so can't confirm it, until after I see them and they meet our standards

Thanks Rehaan. We are eagerly waiting for the demo pics. Hope the announcement would come as an update like last time so that we don't miss out.

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th September 2015 at 20:03. Reason: Shortening quote / space.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks