Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2015, 08:12   #226
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashir View Post
Hi!
Been waiting for status of order change from "Awaiting Fulfillment" and suddenly received this mail!
oh, that's sad to hear, but glad that no one was hurt. These are team-bhp hoodies and so are highly combustible
No worries, I'm sure you'll get your hoodie very soon. On another note how about having personalized team-bhp stickers for members. It's a privilege being a team-bhp member and I think we can show it off.
rav11stars is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th February 2015, 21:07   #227
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Any idea when these will be back in stock in the Large size?
Old 10th February 2015, 13:42   #228
BHPian

After long wait of seeing my status as "Awaiting fulfillment" to getting it canceled was pain. It's good that no one got hurt, but just curious to know how M size is still available for sale?
Old 11th February 2015, 20:04   #229
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
Any idea when these will be back in stock in the Large size?
Hey VCheng,

Unfortunately it's unlikely we're going to re-stock these until next winter, since the demand drops drastically once the cold weather ends here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradipk View Post
After long wait of seeing my status as "Awaiting fulfillment" to getting it canceled was pain. It's good that no one got hurt, but just curious to know how M size is still available for sale?
Sorry about that Pradip :(

The M size is still available since that one size didn't completely sell out from our earlier batch.

Same applies for some 'Live To Drive' and 'Born To Ride' hoodies, which are still with us in various sizes.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th February 2015, 20:57   #230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hey VCheng,

Unfortunately it's unlikely we're going to re-stock these until next winter, since the demand drops drastically once the cold weather ends here.
R
I could sure use a warm hoodie right about now, but sure, I can wait for the next season's supply. Please keep this thread updated and I will try to get in an order when available. Thanks!
VCheng is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2015, 18:41   #231
BHPian

Gentlemen!

Seems like the hoodies are not in stock at the moment? Is there an ETA for the same?

Please let me know at the earliest. I'm feeling really stupid for not having ordered one for myself for so long!

Thanks & Cheers!

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd June 2015 at 16:41. Reason: See 2 posts before yours for the answer.... :)
sourav9385 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2015, 17:20   #232
BHPian

Next Season!??!

But...but...how am I supposed to protect myself from the freezing cold in my office cabin now!?

Can't we order some hoodies now? Pretty pretty pretty pretty please?

Name:  puhleease.gif
Views: 1464
Size:  500.0 KB
sourav9385 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th June 2015, 11:34   #233
BHPian

You gotta love bangalore weather. It gives you a reason to wear the nice warm hoodies on a gloomy monday morning.
satan's_valet is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th June 2015, 19:10   #234
BHPian

Hey Mods!
I noticed that the parcel is shipped from a place fairly close to my residence in Mumbai.
Any chance I can pick up the sticker set and the keychains from there itself ??
Old 19th June 2015, 17:59   #235
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav9385 View Post
Can't we order some hoodies now? Pretty pretty pretty pretty please?
If you're really desperate, drop me a PM with your size (refer to the sizing chart in the store).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrbheda View Post
I noticed that the parcel is shipped from a place fairly close to my residence in Mumbai.
Any chance I can pick up the sticker set and the keychains from there itself ??
Sorry, that wont be possible.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th June 2015, 22:57   #236
BHPian

Hey mods!
Is there any chance of getting TEAM-BHP t shirts this summer?
ankan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2015, 08:38   #237
BHPian

I grabbed one early and I'm very happy I did so.

I spend most of my time travelling and the tbhp-hoodie is the ultimate source of comfort especially during long layovers. Airports across the world have some serious issues with temperature regulation

Have been asked about it by non-members tbhp fans at a bunch of different airports - i'm working on a theory that people are more social when they're trapped in steel and glass prisons with inmates from diverse nationalities ! Was even asked about it once by an enthusiast immigration officer at Dubai - and he was Emirati !

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_4168.jpg
reihem is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th August 2015, 10:33   #238
BHPian

Can we have round neck T-Shirts as well added please! In a place like Chennai, it is not possible to wear hoodies at any time of the year
Old 4th August 2015, 11:54   #239
Senior - BHPian

Rehaan and other Mods:

When is the next lot for the hoodies being prepared? I would like to order one. right now there is no option to order through the BHP store.

Is there any possibility of the sweat shirts being made with front zipper instead of the pull on types as sold earlier. Makes it far more easy to put on or remove.
Old 6th August 2015, 11:49   #240
BHPian

Its getting nippy in bangalore and i missed the first lot that came out. Now desperate to get my hands on this. Can you let us know when the next lot is coming up please
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks