Team-BHP > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2008, 02:00   #3601
 
Cyrus43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,019
Thanked: 203 Times
Default

Two Ferraris, 20 years Apart!!!

The Testarossa and the Scaglietti

First things first, this car is going to be turned into a full blown Super Tourer. The only problem, is that somehow, i cant get it apart!!! The moment i get it apart, The First thing i am Doing is painting the DAMN Chrome grille BLACK. But it will be Gloss Black. And the logo shall remail Chrome. Then the Wheels will go non-silver. They will most probably also go black. Just the way i like it...Watch this car closely....ALOT of future mods coming up. Nothing crazy and over the top, just subtle but suitable mods.
Attached Thumbnails
The Scale Model Thread-image00001.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00002.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00003.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00006.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00007.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00008.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00009.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00010.jpg  

Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 25th November 2008, 17:26   #3602
BHPian
 
sinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thane - Mumbai
Posts: 429
Thanked: 33 Times
Default

Hey guys... Time for some stock update, but this time from Kolkata.

I dnt know if many people know this but i sure did came accross this small store "Wonderland Toys" at Gariahat Road. They sell some really decent once.

List of things i saw :
Burago - Lambo Diablo SV
Burago - Merc 300 SL Red
Maisto - Porsche Cayne
Maisto - Lambo Murchi

And few more of Maisto's and Buragos

i was really really amazed at the collection... Let me know if anyone need their contact info.

i picked up this 1:40 Lancer nice quality will share the pics soon.
sinner is offline  
Old 25th November 2008, 20:48   #3603
Team-BHP Support
 
benbsb29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 9,393
Thanked: 8,956 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner View Post
i picked up this 1:40 Lancer nice quality will share the pics soon.
Sinner, how much did the Lancer cost you?

Meanwhile, here are some pics of my Mahindra. Bought it to provide some company to its cousin the Rubicon.

It came with a rocket launcher attached, but i got rid of that. Some pics.

Name:  IMG_3268.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  38.5 KB

Name:  IMG_3358.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  54.0 KB

Name:  IMG_3359.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  54.9 KB

Name:  IMG_3360.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  58.7 KB
benbsb29 is offline  
Old 25th November 2008, 23:45   #3604
Senior - BHPian
 
amit V8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: kolkata
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 206 Times
Default

@ sinner, wonderland has an awesome collection. i saw a 500sl roadster, merc ssk by bburago, the lincoln limo (1:18), willys mb, vw cghia etc. the ghia & the mb was awesome but sadly they didn't enter my garage.

@ benbsb29, this is how it used to look before in 1997 when i bought it.
Name:  11.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  48.0 KB

Last edited by amit V8 : 25th November 2008 at 23:49.
amit V8 is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 01:36   #3605
 
Cyrus43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,019
Thanked: 203 Times
Default

The Battle of the Grand Tourers!!

Possibly, some of the best GT cars in the World.
Attached Thumbnails
The Scale Model Thread-image00001.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00002.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00003.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00011.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00012.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00013.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00014.jpg  

Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 01:40   #3606
 
Cyrus43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,019
Thanked: 203 Times
Default

More Shots of the Aston MArtin DB9 Coupe.
Attached Thumbnails
The Scale Model Thread-image00004.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00005.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00006.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00007.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00008.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00009.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00010.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00015.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00016.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00017.jpg  

The Scale Model Thread-image00018.jpg  

Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 08:07   #3607
Team-BHP Support
 
benbsb29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 9,393
Thanked: 8,956 Times
Default

@Amit_V8 : That jeep actually looks very desirable! And you bought that in 1997! Wow!

@Cyrus: Use a well-lighted area, and avoid the flash when clicking pics. They'll come out really well. You have a good collection of exotics.
benbsb29 is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 10:41   #3608
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,386
Thanked: 761 Times
Default

I had a look at the pictures of the 1:18 W124 E Class by Autoart. Its crazy moreso because I love this car so much. Goes for 114 USD and available only in US and Canada for now. This is at the top of my wish list now. This and the 190 E . I am going to start expanding my Benz collection now after Ferraris when finances permit. But I will get the W124 and 190E anyhow.
Dippy is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 12:17   #3609
 
Cyrus43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,019
Thanked: 203 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I had a look at the pictures of the 1:18 W124 E Class by Autoart. Its crazy moreso because I love this car so much. Goes for 114 USD and available only in US and Canada for now. This is at the top of my wish list now. This and the 190 E . I am going to start expanding my Benz collection now after Ferraris when finances permit. But I will get the W124 and 190E anyhow.
Last i cheked, Gift Center had a W124 Coupe. Go quickly, Maybe nikhil still has it.
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 12:36   #3610
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,386
Thanked: 761 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Last i cheked, Gift Center had a W124 Coupe. Go quickly, Maybe nikhil still has it.
Cyrus, I want the four door saloon not a coupe.
Dippy is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 12:51   #3611
 
Cyrus43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,019
Thanked: 203 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Cyrus, I want the four door saloon not a coupe.
Ahh! The One we discussed about!! Ask your couzin to get it!! lol..Ask your couzin to get me one also!!
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 12:56   #3612
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,386
Thanked: 761 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Ahh! The One we discussed about!! Ask your couzin to get it!! lol..Ask your couzin to get me one also!!

I dont know about the E for now but I'm really tempted to buy the AA W221 S Class and the Maisto W220 S Class if they are available here. Any idea on the pricing?
Dippy is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 13:01   #3613
 
Cyrus43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,019
Thanked: 203 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I dont know about the E for now but I'm really tempted to buy the AA W221 S Class and the Maisto W220 S Class if they are available here. Any idea on the pricing?
Yes, The 221 S Class AA is 3.5k. Its on my "To be Bought" list since a long time. Just waiting for the GTR as of now Though.

Also, Maisto Makes the 220 S600 in the Playerz range. Dont know if they have a normal version of it. Salil has the S600 in a bluish grey i think. With Bling wheels.
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 14:51   #3614
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,386
Thanked: 761 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Yes, The 221 S Class AA is 3.5k. Its on my "To be Bought" list since a long time. Just waiting for the GTR as of now Though.

Also, Maisto Makes the 220 S600 in the Playerz range. Dont know if they have a normal version of it. Salil has the S600 in a bluish grey i think. With Bling wheels.
3.5 k is not at all bad for a W221 AA. Cyrus, Maisto does make a normal W220. Question is where to find one. Maybe Nikhil can help.
Dippy is offline  
Old 26th November 2008, 16:40   #3615
Senior - BHPian
 
khanak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai/Toronto
Posts: 2,789
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
3.5 k is not at all bad for a W221 AA. Cyrus, Maisto does make a normal W220. Question is where to find one. Maybe Nikhil can help.
Hypercity in Malad had a few of them.
khanak is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks