Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-297.html)

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes, I finaly bought my Dream Scale Model. Yes guys the AUTOart Ford GT ( red) 1:18 is in my posation. I'm so happy.

I'm visiting China on a family vacation, and here Beijing i came across a Mall for TOYs. the Fort GT costed me about 550 RMVs (Yuan). Wanted to buy the veyron as well , but only one guy had it and was asking realy crazy price (1250 Yuans). so had to pass.

But trust me they had a lot, i wish i could buy more. but something just stopped me. I don't know why

One from my side!

The Scale Model Thread-scale.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost_rider (Post 1351793)
Hi. Did'nt know this thread existed till day before and all i can say is wow! Have'nt been able to go through all the pages, but I'm really impressed with the collections. Does anyone have any Matchbox, Corgi, Tomica, Majorette models made in 70's and 80's ? I know I have a few(maybe 40 - 50) of them lying around . Anyone ?

I have quite a few, need to get them out of the attic, dust them a bit and min-cream them so they are ready for display again :).
Please post your collection buddy !

My digicam is in the shop for fixing. Will post pics once i get it back . Right now, I have 267 pages of this thread to enjoy. cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 1352901)
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes, I finaly bought my Dream Scale Model. Yes guys the AUTOart Ford GT ( red) 1:18 is in my posation. I'm so happy.

I'm visiting China on a family vacation, and here Beijing i came across a Mall for TOYs. the Fort GT costed me about 550 RMVs (Yuan). Wanted to buy the veyron as well , but only one guy had it and was asking realy crazy price (1250 Yuans). so had to pass.

But trust me they had a lot, i wish i could buy more. but something just stopped me. I don't know why

WOW. Would love to see the Ford GT. The GT has been on my list as well.

Managed to find some pics I'd clicked a while ago. A mix of the old with the new. The AMX Javellin, Yellow Boss Mustang, Black 'vette, Blue Cosmobile, Red F1 Ferrari(312 TR, I think) are the Matchbox and Corgi models from the 70s. The Dino is an assembly kit. Have yet to paint and decal. The silver one behind the Dino, is the BMW turbo with Gullwing doors from Majorette.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harit (Post 1267993)
Hi Dippy, Siddvi, Amit V8

More photos soon, promise.
This cost me around Rs 1300/-. I get most of my models from Modelcarworld , a very good site for all sort of discounted models. They are a company in Germany but there is an option for English language. I normally get them delivered to relatives in Germany and then get them over here. But I am sure that you can order with a credit card.
They carry ALL sorts of models.

Cheers harit

Hi Harit

Am new to this forum, though not new to the hobby. I collect mostly 1:18 I wish to order some models from modelcarworld. I can buy these online and get them delivered to a friend in UK.

I wanted to know how secure is this procedure? Do the models get delivered in good condition?

And how much time do they take?

Are these reliable enough to buy from?

Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks a ton.

Its quite safe to buy online. And the cars are all well packaged. So go ahead and order it!

Hey guys! Long time. Check out this link. Make sure to watch the youtube video. Especially when he turns the wheels of the model.

Must see! A must have for scale modelers - M3 Forum 2010 2009 BMW M3 2008 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92

P.S. I was moving house in Dubai and finally compiled a list of my collection here by maker, model, and colour. Its a total of 153 cars. I'll put it up soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 1355762)
A total of 153 cars. I'll put it up soon.

Wow now thats a number... looking forward for the list and pics of your new addition.

WOW!! That Video is AWESOME!! I wonder how much one of those costs!! Brilliant Absolutely Brilliant!!

Posting some of photos from my model vehicle collection. The Scale Model Thread-upload1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload3.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload4.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload5.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload7.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload8.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload9.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload10.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-upload11.jpg

Quote:

Must see! A must have for scale modelers - M3 Forum 2010 2009 BMW M3 2008 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92

P.S. I was moving house in Dubai and finally compiled a list of my collection here by maker, model, and colour. Its a total of 153 cars. I'll put it up soon.

Thats really amazing!! His youtube page has more cars that he has done.

Our scale model modders should try something similar. Cyrus? Salilpawar?

I had a Neon/Xenon Setup running in the Red Mustang GT. Remember?????

The Scale Model Thread-100_1568.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-car-2.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00240.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-mustang.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-mustang-550.jpg

I Also Found this on the Internet....
The Scale Model Thread-modelferrarilogo.jpg

Quote:

Hey guys! Long time. Check out this link. Make sure to watch the youtube video. Especially when he turns the wheels of the model.

Beem3r, waiting to see your collection since ages!!