Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-310.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1391602)
I have ordered S600 SWB from ModelART in Blr and 300 SEL AMG from diecastzone. But I have not got info on the availability yet.

And looking at yours,Dippy's, Dusseys and others collection , I wonder when I am gonna reach that stage!!.

But loving it NOW.

You can certainly my friend. All it requires is a little bit of motivation and
the ability to spot good models and buy them ! :thumbs up :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1393059)
You can certainly my friend. All it requires is a little bit of motivation and
the ability to spot good models and buy them ! :thumbs up :)

Hey I was able to locate the Jawa Bike on the Amrex website. How did you got it delivered (through internet purchase or did some one physically brought it for you). I would love to have one please:

This is my latest acquisition, 1 of 3126 pieces worldwide (thats what the plate said)

Mercedes Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG - Driven by Heyer

The detailing is excellent and fit and finish is also good.I wanted this one badly and am happy that I got it.

Paid ~4000 INR and bought from diecastzone and made by minichamps

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1393462)
This is my latest acquisition, 1 of 3126 pieces worldwide (thats what the plate said)

Mercedes Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG - Driven by Heyer

The detailing is excellent and fit and finish is also good.I wanted this one badly and am happy that I got it.

Paid ~4000 INR and bought from diecastzone and made by minichamps

Oh man, worth all the money, awesome detailing, even in the boot.

Thats a very exceptional and beautiful model there artofzen!

Naushad, fantastic Mercedes buddy. You seem to be on a roll. I need one of these too. :)

Indeed a great buy artofzen, and must say a good collection in the making.
One question tough... did you get it imported to india or in the UK.

@ artofzen a really nice nice model. congrats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 1393104)
Hey I was able to locate the Jawa Bike on the Amrex website. How did you got it delivered (through internet purchase or did some one physically brought it for you). I would love to have one please:

I have a wide network of friends/fellow enthusiasts abroad. They had this purchased in Prague and had it sent to England and thats where I got it from!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1395213)
I have a wide network of friends/fellow enthusiasts abroad. They had this purchased in Prague and had it sent to England and thats where I got it from!

Thats nice source-I have some friends too,but customs sucked me last 3 times (I got nearly 7 models in this way,all were were sent to me as gift),that is,I had to pay some money to the delivery man,each time.I dont know the reason,why last three times fared me though the packs were marked as gift.All were sent from US.I had to pay nearly 500 bucks each time.:Frustrati
Unfortunately,I cant find any online shop having full catalouge of models of AA in India,nor even Maisto.Only I got a online shop selling Bburago.
But,Bburago really does not make good diecast models now as they did in the 90's,they are full of plastic parts,though it was a 1:24 model(Merc 1928,images posted few pages ago),and 1:18 version was not available,still its a visual pain.I am thinking whether I will buy a Bugatti Atantic 1928 from them?

guys need help,

My friend is visiting London this weekend and I wanted him to buy some 1:18 model car for me, do any one of you know any store where its available in London.

ModelZone is a store that sells CMC, HOTWheels,Yatming, Corgi and Franklin Mint. Ask your friend where in London is he planning to visit and then look at the ModelZone webiste- Store Locator.

Here's a 1955 Mercedes Benz 190SL by Maisto. This is a 1:18 scale.

Oh Dussey-its a nice one.please tell us from where you got it and by how much bucks? Its from your old collection,I assume.

Recently my collection crossed 120 in numbers & its still growing. But for some time I've not snaped it. And it's after a long time I'm visiting this beautiful thread, then I thought of sharing some photos I took few months back when I took many of my autos out of its garage (show case) to add up couple of racks. Its not the entire collection, also post some of my favorites among the entire collection. I'll post more photos of all the models soon.