Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-311.html)

That desperately needs a new coat of paint. :D:D

a couple of pics........

@ Hanmust, Didnt see those pics earlier. Brilliant Mercs!!

Hani,

Great collection over there. Loved the black S. and your PS liquified pictures

Hanmust, lovely collection there. Being yours, i am not at all surprised to see mostly Mercs in there. :D Will appreciate better pics of the rest as well.

@Cyrus, for the Skyline, do the B pillars and window outlines in black as well. Looks like you missed that out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1397183)
a couple of pics........

@ Hanmust, Didnt see those pics earlier. Brilliant Mercs!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekji05 (Post 1397248)
Hani,

Great collection over there. Loved the black S. and your PS liquified pictures

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1397353)
Hanmust, lovely collection there. Being yours, i am not at all surprised to see mostly Mercs in there. :D Will appreciate better pics of the rest as well.

@Cyrus, for the Skyline, do the B pillars and window outlines in black as well. Looks like you missed that out.

Thank you all for the compliments. I'll defenetly post better & more photos of all my models. But I've two kids in the age of 3 & 1 years, so can't take out the miniatures from show case when they are at home, as you all can guess what'll happen :D . Hence will snap when wife took them to her house on holidays.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1397353)

No. Havent missed it out. I want it that way. Also, Im thinking of painting the whole GTR in lack. Not matt...Normal Glos Black, with clear coat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1397829)
No. Havent missed it out. I want it that way. Also, Im thinking of painting the whole GTR in lack. Not matt...Normal Glos Black, with clear coat.

I also need some clear coat paint-any idea about the brands?please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1397862)
I also need some clear coat paint-any idea about the brands?please:

I trust only Bosny. Easy to use and gives a very good finish.

I resprayed a Dodge viper recently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1397875)
I trust only Bosny. Easy to use and gives a very good finish.

I resprayed a Dodge viper recently.

Wow the is looking good, now where to find Bosny clear coat paint ( i believe we are talking of spray cans) and if that be the case is surfacer primer also available in spray can. I have couple of cars to paint from the ground up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 1398149)
Wow the is looking good, now where to find Bosny clear coat paint ( i believe we are talking of spray cans) and if that be the case is surfacer primer also available in spray can. I have couple of cars to paint from the ground up.

Cyrus and all,I need that information too-because,I have a Tin London Bus
from my grandpapa-it is in very rusty condition.Both painting by brush and painting by using vaccuam cleaner sprayer sucks.I will post the pics later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1397019)
Oh Dussey-its a nice one.please tell us from where you got it and by how much bucks? Its from your old collection,I assume.

Yes, it was purchased quite a few years back. Must have paid around Rs1000/- or so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1398557)
Yes, it was purchased quite a few years back. Must have paid around Rs1000/- or so.

nice price to pay for-I think the model is not available now.It would be around 1200-1300Rs. if it was available-but,the finishing was much better then.Really,its a nice collectors piece Dussy.

you will get Bosny at most auto paint shops or acessory shops.

@ hanmust, a great collection, can you post some pictures of the BMW Z1?? is it a Welly??

@ cyrus, the R34 is the kinsmart model right??

Thank you Cyrus again.Cyrus are you interested in car lighting in diecast like modell-lighiting systeme as DIY project?
@AmitV8 please check model train thread,please.