Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-403.html)

I think i see a scorpio scale model there. Can you please post pictures of it please.

Guys, Does anyone know of a Welly Dealer in India? They have some Earthshattering Cars.

Welcome to WELLY DIE CASTING FTY. LTD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1614994)
Guys, Does anyone know of a Welly Dealer in India? They have some Earthshattering Cars.

Welcome to WELLY DIE CASTING FTY. LTD.

These are the details of their distributor in india.They are located in Bombay.Do find out where these are availaqble and let us know as well :)

ZAPAK DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. (INDIA)
Address : 401, LEVEL 4, INFINITI MALL, NEW LINK ROAD,
ANDHERI (WEST), MUMBAI 400053, INDIA Representative : MR. VAIBHAV Tel : +91 22 39816600 Fax : +91 22 39816601 Email : helpdesk@zapak.co.in

Hey, How come I missed it!! Anyways, I shall check this out tomorrow!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1615009)
Hey, How come I missed it!! Anyways, I shall check this out tomorrow!! :D

Don't worry it happens sometimes.:)

HEHE!! Yes, it does. I shall keep everyone updated tomm. God, Its going to be painfull to see those models there and have no way to buy them as of now!! :D:D

You never know they might be reasonably priced.

Well, Wellys are usually 1.4K or something. But, I want a few from the list (read ALOT)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1615027)
Well, Wellys are usually 1.4K or something. But, I want a few from the list (read ALOT)

Wow i didn't know that.But since its an international brand and it would be of that quality as well so wouldn't really mind spending so much on something like that.I think its worth it.The detailing done on the cars is really awesum.

no new car, so snaps of a very indian car.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1615045)
no new car, so snaps of a very indian car.:)

our very own amby.Great to see a model of it.

@ IndrojitSircar,
Thanks for the address of Welly's supplier in India. I also have to check out this place once after my exam is over in January.
@ Amit,
This Amby is Centy Toys product, looking good in black color. Try to have a Indian flag on it somewhere so that it can look like a Indian Army official's Amby after changing the number plate.

Thank you all, I myself was amazed with Lancer Evo detailing when I pulled it out of the box. Here's an undershot of it. As always, the pics don't do justice to the finer details.

@benbsb29: nice evo collection. Are they 1:32 and where did you get them from? Thanks.

@amit V8: nice amby. I want one too. Now, where can I buy one in Bangalore? Wish they made the amby in 1:24 or better 1:18 scale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1614764)
I think i see a scorpio scale model there. Can you please post pictures of it please.

Arjun, i have posted some pics of them earlier in the thread. I have 4 of them, and modded them to an extent. Will put up some of the latest pics tonite.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhrishikesh (Post 1615166)
@ Amit,
This Amby is Centy Toys product, looking good in black color. Try to have a Indian flag on it somewhere so that it can look like a Indian Army official's Amby after changing the number plate.

I have a Centy Amby in white, which already had the indian flag on the bonnet. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1615344)
@benbsb29: nice evo collection. Are they 1:32 and where did you get them from? Thanks.

@amit V8: nice amby. I want one too. Now, where can I buy one in Bangalore? Wish they made the amby in 1:24 or better 1:18 scale.

Siddvi, thanks for the appreciation. These are 1:32 scale, of which 2 are Kinsmarts, and one i think is a Maisto (will need to check, though). I bought the Evos over a period of time, but the last one was bought from a shop off CMH Road in Indranagar. Let me know if you need the exact location.

As for the Amby, i had picked up one from Big Bazaar some time back.

@siddvi,
The Evo is simply Awesome!!!

@bens - the 1:32 scale Evo's are good for that scale :)

Edit - I still haven't managed time to go and get them

Cyrus, Please let us know about the Welly distributor. I don't mind doing another trip to Bombay to pick up the cars :D