Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-407.html)

Yea. I believe so. I think It comes in this HArd Plastic Case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1618827)
ok me hearties!

here is a super example of a Jet Black Glossy, mean and purposeful looking Alfa Romeo 8 C Competizione - 1:18 Scale Bburago.
Loved it and bought it.

And then comes the little 1:43 Maroon delicious looking little Corvette Stingray by Auto Art.

At this rate Im going to get beatings with a stick from the wife because while she indulges my scale model madness I shall need to go out and buy one more lovely glass fronted wardrobe to display the lot!

Lovely 8C and the Stingray is a real stinger:thumbs up

too lazy to unscrew the car from its mounting and picturize the rear bit. yes I agree its rear three quarter view is very attractive. beautiful car. I dont mind Bburago quality - better by a million miles compared with Maisto.
but auto art is really something - I say yet again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1618836)
The 8c sure does look nice. You did not post pictures of the rear which according to me is the best bit in the car.

never been a great fan of american cars with the exception of;
1. Corvette
2. Ford Mustang
3. Ford GT 40
4. AC Cobra
5. and of course the iconic Jeep.

will hope to slowly amass the american lovelies I dont have yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1618946)
Lovely 8C and the Stingray is a real stinger:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1618881)
i have seen this before. its a R/C model, right??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1618933)
Yea. I believe so. I think It comes in this HArd Plastic Case.

Yes. It is an R/C model made by MJX. It's a Ferrari licensed product. I have an F50GT of the same 1:28 scale. good thing is that it comes without an antenna. The build quality of this thing is amazing as the car can take a few hard knocks and still look clean. The yellow hook at the front bumper and the side mirros are flexible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1608304)
@AutoFreak: What make is your 67 Mustang, the finish is really good.

@fzrider: Welcome to the collections forum.

@AutoFeak: Nice Pajero. I have a similar one from Autoart.

@Cyrus43: Love your rally Ford. How much does it cost? SL600 convertible, that's neat.

@shankar.balan: nice additions.

@planet_rocker: nice OTR there.

Here's a 1/24 Scale - Lexus RX300 from my collection

Thanks Siddvi!
the mustang is a Maisto!
yes the finish is good. That's why bought it immediately! :D

Just bought a 1:24 Race Tuner Toyota Celica, Porsche 356B, Alpine Renault, Abarth 500 and a Mazda MX5. All Bburagos and courtesy Cyrus. Thanks. Also ordered a set of 1:24 or 1:43 LR Series 1, II, III from Universal Hobbies.
Still couldnt find a Ford GT, Jag E-type, AM DB5 and Race Tuner Evo in 1:24. Please help.

Photos will come very soon.

Brilliant. Where Did you buy it from? Gift Centre or Prabhat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltoHoncho (Post 1619489)
Also ordered a set of 1:24 or 1:43 LR Series 1, II, III from Universal Hobbies.

pics. please.

Quote:

Still couldnt find a Ford GT, Jag E-type, AM DB5 and Race Tuner Evo in 1:24. Please help.
WELLY has a 1:24 ford GT.

also have a look at my babes (not completed yet):D
The Scale Model Thread-071209_003731.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-071209_003750.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-071209_003808.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1618986)
never been a great fan of american cars with the exception of;
1. Corvette
2. Ford Mustang
3. Ford GT 40
4. AC Cobra
5. and of course the iconic Jeep.

will hope to slowly amass the american lovelies I dont have yet.

I love the American muscle cars, all of them, it represents an era of sheer size & raw power. My most recent addition of muscle would be the good ole General Lee :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1619521)
Brilliant. Where Did you buy it from? Gift Centre or Prabhat?

Gift Centre @ Fountain. Found it easily but had a tough time reaching there by car from Pune :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1619545)
pics. please.

Not yet arrived, will take time but once I get them, will surely post the pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1619545)
WELLY has a 1:24 ford GT.

Any idea where did he get it from, because I have seen 1:43 Ford GTs but they're too small and the detailing also lacks and ofcourse it wont look good among all 1:24s.

I am planning to get a scale model of a veyron.Any particular company worth mentioning for their detailing ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1619706)
I am planning to get a scale model of a veyron.Any particular company worth mentioning for their detailing ?

AutoArt has a Veyron

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1619706)

Autoart has a Veyron. You can find one on display at the ModelArt store in Forum Mall - Bangalore.

yes Autoart blr had a veyron - however as of yesterday it wasnt on display there. quite expensive as I remember - special edition model etc but priced at about 2grand + if Im not wrong. Nice packaging etc though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1619788)
Autoart has a Veyron. You can find one on display at the ModelArt store in Forum Mall - Bangalore.