Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-401.html)

Nope. They arent. There were quite a few a couple of years ago.

Thanks Cyrus43, that throws me off though.
Is it available anywhere else in India or is the only way to buy from autoart.com?

Here are the pictures of The General, 1:24 from Danbury Mint. Amazing vehicle, details & finish. Fully detailed engine & boot... and doors that don't openclap: and the correct license plate

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa (Post 1610618)
Thanks Cyrus43, that throws me off though.
Is it available anywhere else in India or is the only way to buy from autoart.com?

No No. Its available in the country. Even in your city actually

The Pathetic Pics of the:

1. Evolution X - Blue
2. Evolution X - Bodygraphics
3. R34 GTR - Blue
4. Silvia S15 - Brick Red
5. Civic Si - Green

The Scale Model Thread-photo0041.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0042.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0043.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0044.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0045.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0048.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0049.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0050.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0047.jpg

@RPMPKDMF: Danbury Mint the brand says it all. Nice snaps, btw how much did it cost you?

@planet_rocker: What scale are those 1:32 or 1:64?

Here's a 1-18 Scale Lancer Evolution from AutoArt that I am yet to open.

Ahh. Shes a Beauty!! Someone here has the Ralliart version. That car is completely orgasmic!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1611508)
@RPMPKDMF: Danbury Mint the brand says it all. Nice snaps, btw how much did it cost you?

I am so waiting to get hold of WRC collection of Lancer Evo/Subaru Imreza/Skyline GTR(previous model) in my collection, but it seems to be evading me.

Again, Not looking at AA, because of the cost bit. :(

Anyways how much did this cost you?

Edit - Get it out of the box asap and post a few snaps :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1611025)
Here are the pictures of The General, 1:24 from Danbury Mint. Amazing vehicle, details & finish. Fully detailed engine & boot... and doors that don't openclap: and the correct license plate

Amazing replica! I love the detailing on this one. Any chance we could get to see the interior as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gods-envy (Post 1611887)
I am so waiting to get hold of WRC collection of Lancer Evo/Subaru Imreza/Skyline GTR(previous model) in my collection, but it seems to be evading me.

I have the two highlighted ones 1:24 Bburagos. Now hunting for a similar kind Evo, Supra and a S2000 (this would kinda complete my City Racers collection) apart from that I am keen on a Ford GT, AM DB5, Jag E-type. Already got one 1:24 SL Gullwing.
Once done then would be concentrating only on classics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltoHoncho (Post 1611952)
I have the two highlighted ones 1:24 Bburagos. Now hunting for a similar kind Evo, Supra and a S2000 (this would kinda complete my City Racers collection) apart from that I am keen on a Ford GT, AM DB5, Jag E-type. Already got one 1:24 SL Gullwing.
Once done then would be concentrating only on classics.

Where did you buy them from AltoHoncho?
My first preference is a 1/18 and since I am not able to get hold of them, I would have to pick up a 1/24.

Ordering my set of classic AM DB's next month :D (BB4 and DB2)
My current consignment is going to include the elusive 'SALEEN S7' and the Diablo SV :D

@cyrus and gods-envy: Thanks. Will post the lancer evo pics in a day or two. IIRC, I paid about $18 for the lancer evo.

@gods-envy and AltoHoncho: I have the Subaru Impreza, Skyline GTR, Supra all 1:24 scale in my collection as well as the Honda S2000 from Autoart in 1:18 scale. Will post pics of them shortly.

Here's the AutoArt 1:18 Honda S2000 again yet to open from box.

@siddvi - $18 for the evo is a steal!!:Shockked:, that too from AA.
the cheapest Evo I have seen in AA is about $50 or something.

Edit - Where did you get it from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gods-envy (Post 1612215)
@siddvi - $18 for the evo is a steal!!:Shockked:, that too from AA.
the cheapest Evo I have seen in AA is about $50 or something.

Edit - Where did you get it from?

I agree, I combined a discount coupon during a sale hence was able to get it at that price. Bought it at local hobby store abroad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1611508)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradster (Post 1611936)
Amazing replica! I love the detailing on this one. Any chance we could get to see the interior as well?

Thanks guys.

@siddvi: Got for USD180 with direct shipping to UAE, I feel that is reasonable, cause the Diecast shop out here is charging between AED700 to AED1500 for FM and DM cars and there isn't much to choose from really.

@pradster: I will try to get some interior pictures but it will be a bit tough... as the window space isn't much to collect any details through for a picture.