Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2016, 08:51   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: ICICI bank launches Ferrari range of credit cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasavaTyres View Post
The platinum card would have a joining fee of Rs 999 plus service tax; it would also have an annual fee of Rs 499

For the signature card, the joining fee is Rs 3,999 plus service tax, while the annual fee of Rs 999 each year
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasi View Post
ICICI also have something called Expressions Debit Cards wherein you can put any picture you like. They charge Rs499+taxes.
What stone age are they from? I don't remember the last time I paid annual fees for a credit card. Yeah, maybe back in the 90s. So, let me get this straight - I am paying them a fee when I'm going to be giving them business every month? They should be paying me!

Still, the red card looks damn cool . I'll apply for it one of these days. Since we eat out a lot, the annual fees won't be applicable to me.
Old 16th March 2016, 09:41   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
What stone age are they from? I don't remember the last time I paid annual fees for a credit card. Yeah, maybe back in the 90s.
Actually, it is still there. But they waive it off to customers who spend at least 15K-20K per month cards on the average. That is why we never see these charges and they don't mention it while giving it.
Old 16th March 2016, 10:42   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*ed View Post
Although it says it is limited to ticket prices below 200/250, even if you book a ticket which is Rs.350, you will get Rs.200/250 off on the final price. I have a Coral Debit Card and I avail this offer frequently.

The free tickets will be offered under the Offer for each day in four blocks, starting at 10am, 12pm, 3pm & 5pm until stocks last.
You, sir, are insanely lucky. I've been using this card for the last 4 years. It doesn't even allow me to proceed with booking when the ticket price is more than 250/ 300(when I use the Signature series of cards by Visa)

It's reached a point where I now use HDFC Times card, they offer 25% off on total bill. Works out well when booking multiple tickets.
Old 16th March 2016, 12:00   #19
BHPian

Quote:
What stone age are they from? I don't remember the last time I paid annual fees for a credit card. Yeah, maybe back in the 90s. So, let me get this straight - I am paying them a fee when I'm going to be giving them business every month? They should be paying me!

Still, the red card looks damn cool . I'll apply for it one of these days. Since we eat out a lot, the annual fees won't be applicable to me.
As far as I know the only Cards where you are required to pay an annual fee is those linked to an Airline Miles program. They do give you a free domestic ticket and an annual mile bonus on every renewal. So that makes it worth it.
Old 16th March 2016, 17:14   #20
BHPian

The Red one looks stunning. Applied for it.
Old 16th March 2016, 17:40   #21
BHPian

I have applied for Black Signature card yesterday and they were supposed to call back within 2 days. There should be a lot of demand for these new cards I guess. Else normally you fill up the application and within an hour there will be a call back.
Old 20th March 2016, 22:29   #22
BHPian

Talking about expressions card from ICICI Bank, I'm sure all the STAR WARS fans here will have one of these in their wallet.!

Here is the link on their website http://http://www.icicibank.com/Pers...ard/theme.html

P.S: Please excuse the picture quality.
Attached Thumbnails
ICICI bank launches Ferrari range of credit cards-img_20160319_162740picsay.jpg  

ICICI bank launches Ferrari range of credit cards-img_20160319_162624picsay.jpg  

Old 10th May 2016, 13:00   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Love the Ferrari Red card - looks delicious. Thinking of getting one.
Agreed- and went and got myself one. Card arrived last week

It looks a bit thin compared to my other cards- maybe I was expecting a superior look and feel because of the branding! Anyway it works and I have already started using it (inaugurated with a petrol top-up, what else!)

Says a lot about ICICI's marketing team that they thought of a product to break the clutter in the extremely saturated credit card market. Case in point: I haven't had a new card issued in the last 5 years! Good for them.
Old 10th May 2016, 14:10   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Agreed- and went and got myself one. Card arrived last week

It looks a bit thin compared to my other cards- maybe I was expecting a superior look and feel because of the branding! Anyway it works and I have already started using it (inaugurated with a petrol top-up, what else!)

Says a lot about ICICI's marketing team that they thought of a product to break the clutter in the extremely saturated credit card market. Case in point: I haven't had a new card issued in the last 5 years! Good for them.
Did you get the Ferrari watch? ICICI customer care said watch is worth 8k, but I'm sure it would be nowhere close to that price.
Old 10th May 2016, 15:44   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayguar View Post
Did you get the Ferrari watch? ICICI customer care said watch is worth 8k, but I'm sure it would be nowhere close to that price.
No watch. They gave me some Shoppers Stop online vouchers when I signed up but even those expired March 31st (I got my card only in April). But since I already have a "Polo" watch from these guys that is still lying unused (cheap Chinese crap ) I am not sweating it. They can keep it.
Old 17th May 2016, 20:55   #26
Team-BHP Support

Cross-linking to this, in case anyone is interested

From this thread
Old 16th June 2016, 07:55   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
No watch. They gave me some Shoppers Stop online vouchers when I signed up but even those expired March 31st (I got my card only in April). But since I already have a "Polo" watch from these guys that is still lying unused (cheap Chinese crap ) I am not sweating it. They can keep it.
Finally, I got my Pit Crew watch yesterday.
Old 16th June 2016, 08:46   #28
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayguar View Post
Finally, I got my Pit Crew watch yesterday.
Can you post a picture of the watch please?
Old 21st June 2016, 10:17   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedismail View Post
Can you post a picture of the watch please?
Sorry for the bad quality photo.
Attached Thumbnails
ICICI bank launches Ferrari range of credit cards-img_0245.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks