Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-22.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sujoy76 (Post 4712678)
Same here. Delaying jacket purchase and impatiently waiting to put on the Team BHP one.

I delayed my purchase as well , I think I will go ahead with Allen Solly Hoodies and Jackets, their sweatshirts are great, hoping the same for Jackets as well

Thanks Rehaan. These are lovely. I am posted in a remote place in western Assam. Any chance these could be shipped in by post? Only India Post delivers here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235733)
:D
Sorry but we haven't found a good way to do this. If you find a good forwarding service, we'd be happy to help if any additional stuff is required (eg. special packing/address instructions) in getting it to them...

Blue dart or DHL service. I understand shipping for an Individual is expensive. A bulk order would be economical.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedTerrano (Post 4711407)
Hi GTO,

My dad's birthday is coming up and it's winter. I was thinking a TBHP jacket would make a perfect gift. Sadly https://store.team-bhp.com/hoodies/ says "Coming soon"

How soon is soon? Could you please share some date estimate?

I stalk the linked page twice everyday, hoping that they’re finally launched :D I’m sure that’s the case with many other BHPians too.

Rehaan had posted a while ago saying that the jackets have top priority at the printer. They should be out anyday now.

Any update regaeding the jackets and hoodies?

Well TBHP's loss is Decathlon's gain. Found a VFM fleece jacket in Decathalon yday and bought it. Couldn't wait any longer for the TBHP jacket. Sorry Rehaan, but I am sure there will be enough takers for the new jacket. Who know's I might order one too.

I would still try to get a couple even if its summer :-) I missed out last time so dont want to do that mistake again. Guess I have the same question as well. When can we order?

regards,
Sunil

** TIMELINE UPDATE **

• Hoodies will be listed on the Store in the first week of Jan. :)

• Aiming to custom print & dispatch the first batch of orders between Jan 6th ~ Jan 12th (*tentative*)

• Will specify the cut-off for what will be counted as the 'first batch' closer to the date. [EDIT: ~4th Jan 2020]

• Drop us an email here if you want to be notified as soon as they go live!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puffdamgcdragon (Post 4705740)
Can we get XXL size ( Chest 50) ?

Yes, we will have 2XL & 3XL too. More details on the sizing will be shared at launch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivek_lm (Post 4708916)
@Rehaan, would you be providing the option of jackets without customization too?

All jackets will be printed together in batches, so choosing standardized text won't make a difference. Do see the tentative timeline above though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aithalsandy (Post 4708945)
@Mods - Pls include female version also. We have many fans and can include more in fan club.

The Hoodies & Jackets are rather unisex. I've seen quite a few female members & wifes/friends wear them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedTerrano (Post 4711407)
How soon is soon? Could you please share some date estimate?

Do see above.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ410 (Post 4714144)
Thanks Rehaan. These are lovely. I am posted in a remote place in western Assam. Any chance these could be shipped in by post? Only India Post delivers here.

Yes absolutely. Whatever is non-serviceable by FedEx or Delhivery gets sent across by Speedpost.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTB (Post 4715246)
Blue dart or DHL service. I understand shipping for an Individual is expensive. A bulk order would be economical.

We have actually been offering International Shipping for about a year now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandhyab (Post 4705220)
waiting to club my order together

I'd advise against this, as what happens (even if stocks last) is that all sizes, colours, options might not be available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo_anup (Post 4708371)
Mug

We've actually discontinued the Mugs - but do drop us an email with your request and we'll see what we can do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4720290)
[
We have actually been offering International Shipping for about a year now.

That's great. Unfortunately European countries aren't listed yet. I will try to add them. Thanks Rehaan.

Guys - Jackets and Hoodies are up in the store.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aithalsandy (Post 4723669)

Ordered one in Anthracite Grey- looks enticing in the pictures.

Thanks so much! :)

clap:
Quote:

Originally Posted by aithalsandy (Post 4723669)

Right on time!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4720290)
** TIMELINE UPDATE **

• Hoodies will be listed on the Store in the first week of Jan. :)

Just ordered mine. The Anthracite Grey one looks dope!!

I was waiting for the email informing that the Hoodies have been added.

Ordered both the colors, stickers and t-shirt, hope the sizes are right

Ordered an anthracite grey hoodie customised for wifey.

If only we had kid sizes as well, the entire family would be in TBhp colours.