Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-12.html)

I am about to order one for myself, just one doubt, my shirt size is 42, so should I order "size L" or "size XL" ?? I am gunning for the blue hoodie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guyme (Post 4256215)
I am about to order one for myself, just one doubt, my shirt size is 42, so should I order "size L" or "size XL" ?? I am gunning for the blue hoodie.

It is mentioned in the TBHP Store Sizing, if your measurements fall exactly between two sizes, then it suggests the larger size as outwear works well with a comfy fit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guyme (Post 4256215)

If you share your height & weight here (or via email to the store), it'll be easier to give you a more accurate suggestion...

There have been BHPians who wear a 42 shirt who have ordered L and it's been perfect, and same for those who wear a 42 and ordered XL!

As amitpatnaik pointed out, it's safer to go for the larger option if in doubt.

Hi Team.

Today morning I placed order for my jacket.
Order no: 200027415.

When I received the email confirmation, noticed I did a mistake. Instead of 2XL, I ordered for 3XL.:Frustrati

Is there any possibilities to change the order or contact store and request them ?

Appreciate any help.

Cheers
Sail

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sail (Post 4257517)
Is there any possibilities to change the order or contact store and request them ?

Yep, reply to your order confirmation email.

It will definitely be corrected.

I spent 3 days in Ooty last week and naturally took the jacket along. At 13 degrees with a decent amount of windchill, the jacket kept me comfortable and toasty. I had a thin cotton tshirt on under it but didn't feel the cold at all.
My only gripe would be the loose threads which I'd forgotten to snip off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4257522)
Yep, reply to your order confirmation email.
It will definitely be corrected.

Thank you Rehan.
Will send them request right away.

Brdgs
Sail

A picture as promised earlier. What I am wearing is size L in blue. Original color may be slightly different from the image. Its a comfort fit for me. Perfect for a weather under 24° celsius. For reference: My chest is 40 inches and shoulder is 18 inches.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-_sha1566.jpg

I'm late but nevertheless, I recieved the jacket couple of weeks back IIRC and can say hats off to Team-BHP. And I'm not talking about the jacket (which is brilliant and comfortably warm) but the back end support. I remember I had recieved a wrong design and as I requested them to change it, guess what! I recieved a new hoodie as a compliment. Basically I got 2 customised jackets for the price of one!

T-BHP not only you've earned a customer but in fact you've earned a repeat customer who'll keep purchasing your merchandise year after year and will spread the goodwill everywhere. You did well in Marketing 101. :D

P.S. My size is 42 and would recommend everyone to get XL. It'll fit perfectly as a jacket is meant to be worn over a layer of clothing.

Thanks Rehaan and other guys managing it. You're keeping the Team-BHP standard intact here as well. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brutailer (Post 4258807)
.....I had recieved a wrong design and as I requested them to change it, guess what! I recieved a new hoodie as a compliment. Basically I got 2 customised jackets for the price of one!..

You are sending the wrong message here !
I can still delete my picture, claim a larger size and have a 2nd one for my wife in her name, all for the price of ONE :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 4258318)
A picture as promised earlier.

Nice pic! Glad you're happy with it :)

Quote:

I'm late but nevertheless, I recieved the jacket couple of weeks back IIRC and can say hats off to Team-BHP.

There's a huge factor of trust and love of the Team-BHP 'brand' involved with every purchase on our Store. We do what we can to ensure that everyone is happy at the end of the day (within reasonable limits of course)!

Quote:

P.S. My size is 42 and would recommend everyone to get XL. It'll fit perfectly as a jacket is meant to be worn over a layer of clothing.

I know some '42' size people who are really happy with the 'L' size too.

I think maybe it goes something like:

5'8 - 6' & <= 75kgs = L is a perfect fit

5'8 - 6' & >= 80kgs = XL will be better

Correct me if I'm wrong?... Am not sure of your height & weight.

Also, there's not so much of a size difference between L and XL, as there might be between other sizes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 4258988)
You are sending the wrong message here !
I can still delete my picture, claim a larger size and have a 2nd one for my wife in her name, all for the price of ONE :D

Just to be clear, and remove any such devious ideas from the minds of readers :D, he received the wrong STYLE due to a mix-up on our part!

(ie. he ordered a hoodie, and received a collared jacket - link)

Roamed around the city a bit today on bike doing some errands, wearing the jacket. And boy does it grab attention.

I can easily spot the people who are aware of TBHP and are regular visitors to our forum. :D You can see it in their eyes that they recognized the "brand" on the jacket.

Any restriction on text to be written next to TBHP in front? It has to be my handle here or could be anything?

Quote:

Originally Posted by heydj (Post 4260764)
Any restriction on text to be written next to TBHP in front? It has to be my handle here or could be anything?

From the front page, post#2. Though it isn't mentioned explicitly, I'm assuming clean language rules apply same as on the forum:).

Quote:

The chest print can be personalized with any string of text that you desire (or even left blank)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4259101)
Nice pic! Glad you're happy with it ..

Its a rocking garment. I recommend every forum member to get one and use it regularly. I already got few proposals from men, which is a 'side effect' neither posted by anyone till now nor expected by normal people like me. I am waiting for Rehaan to launch the 'pink' shade, preferably with white dots on it :D