Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2006, 20:41   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Hey Revvhead, sorry mate i was just kidding. I agree with you totally and was just trying to be a little funny. No offence meant.

I wasnt trying to be stupid just saying on the lighter side rather than serious.

I know you very kidding and no offence was taken whatsoever from your end!!
Old 23rd November 2006, 20:54   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
Geez revv, what does your title have to do with the context of this thread? Had me scratching my head for a while trying to get the connection. Still don't actually.

I understand your beef, but think about it...if every BHPian put up a new thread every time they didn't like something, this forum's gonna go crazy!
RT, well the title is strange and supposed to be, but is suposed to be a bizzaro reflection for some of the "Mods please to the needful" and " Mods please shift this" statements/posts which are made

As regards your second bit, i put up the thread after having sat on this for a while, 1- as there was another incdent that sparked me off (more on that later), 2 - to throw in a bit of ligh hearted banter, the thread title being part of that ntention

I do not subscribe to a thread to be put up for every grouse by anyone, neither do i do it myself. This is a one off and here's the spark point.

It was set off by someone requesting a thread be deleted - specifically the Disillusionment thread. No a bunch of posters have given their thougts on it, and just becasue all these views dont coincide, does not mean that we just become simpering apologists & poofters and say, delete it all coz maybe someone has been upset.

That was just the tipping point however, it's simply that i noticed over time, that there's a whole bunch of pseudo Mod posts about aho has to post where, and some of these were downright unfriendly and know it all attitude type, which would have put off most newcomers to the forum.
They reeked of " This is an old boys club, and stand in teh far corner of the room".

@speedzak, I well know that theres a forum for intros. Some may miss that, or plan to give one a few posts down, or they may post in the wrong section. whatever the case may be, they can be guided there politely as opposed to brusquely being told where they stand, what say??

In closing- so much for the attempts at ligh heartedness!!!
Old 23rd November 2006, 21:01   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
They reeked of " This is an old boys club, and stand in teh far corner of the room".
yup, know exactly what you mean by this. It needs to change! And I'm glad you pointed that out, because maybe some people did not realise that this was going on.

About the light heartedness, well...seemed more like drunkness talking in your first post! lol!!
Old 23rd November 2006, 21:32   #19
BHPian

It ssupposed to be light hearted drunkeness!!! Hic!
I did say it was a southern drawl.... with a dash Of Southern Comfort.
It was actually written in stoner form, but while dead sober!!
Finally someone noticed!!!
Old 24th November 2006, 16:44   #20
Senior - BHPian

@rRevvhead. that was a good point..hard to take for some, but a very valid observation. the mods could be pmed & the poor bloke could be mildy reminded, if one must. but "this is the old boys club" attitude will not encourage new members. i have also been the pseudo mod sometime & have bloody well regretted that.

p.s. i love your humour.
Old 24th November 2006, 20:11   #21
BHPian

totally agree with you revvhead there are some bhpians out here who try to act wannabe mods.although some are quite polite
Old 24th November 2006, 20:24   #22
Senior - BHPian

i totally agree with you. When i first visited this forum newbies cannot post in "which car" forum.. I ranted that this is BS as my first post in into section (sorry for that)...

But then in just 2 months TEAMBHP changed it and anyone can post in "What car" forum.

So there is no need to tell mods / admins or posts in where sm1 accidently posted in wrong section. Just report the post by clickin on the report post button, just like i am gonna do it to "Revvhead" post .... JK
Old 24th November 2006, 21:39   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh dear, Revvheads getting loquacious again. Nice thread boy, seems you have a lot of time on your hands in Singapore. I still know some more nice places to go to. Nice women, great new positions...

Mods please delete this post. Or move it to the sex section.
Old 25th November 2006, 01:24   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Oh dear, Revvheads getting loquacious .......................
Or move it to the sex section.
There is SEX section ????? where ??? whats it for ? i mean the section .
Old 25th November 2006, 01:29   #25
BANNED

:
Sam! I wanted to say that some time ago. But even the author has asked for it earlier in the title too.

Mars, Jupiter etc... maybe left out from this please!
Old 25th November 2006, 07:56   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Monkey View Post
There is SEX section ????? where ??? whats it for ? i mean the section .

ooh. If you need to clarify that, then you're suspect
Old 25th November 2006, 21:54   #27
BANNED

Mods, Pls delete the sex post ... this is only about cars and a bit about bikes but definitely nothing about sex -- MODS, u listening ???

Revvhead , were u referring to something like this ?? You really seem to have gotten something in a twist .. but then the world is full of tattlers , and no matter what you say or do .... they will still be lurking around ...

But a nice read thread ... the drraaaawwlllll speacially

Cheers
Old 25th November 2006, 22:04   #28
elf
BANNED

Mods please delete Revvhead. He is offensive, types very badly, can't speak English and has bad terrible body odour.

Also, he's nicked his callsign from revvhed, who stole his from revharder, who stole his from revhard, who mgfftytwwwunggghhhh...

Come to think of it... ...please delete everybody else except me.
This forum is far too populous.

Last edited by elf : 25th November 2006 at 22:08.
Old 26th November 2006, 08:06   #29
BHPian

Elf how many times do you have to be told not to describe yourself in every other post. Some people i say..........

Go off and find your cylinder
Old 26th November 2006, 13:04   #30
BHPian

@elf .. thanks for clearing that call sign bit up .. heeeyahahahahaha .. guffaw guffaw ..

@revvheAd .. well said .. i agree and support .. hole-heartedly .. especially the Southern Comfort draawl .. ya know ....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks