Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2007, 10:59   #31
BHPian

Wish all at Team-bhp a happy and prosperous new year

Wish all at Team-bhp a happy and prosperous new year!!!
Old 1st January 2007, 17:01   #32
BANNED

WISHING ALL ABOARD A HAPPY NEW YEAR .... as for what I did -- as usual ... plenty of Kfs , bonfire , music , food, loads of fog , ended at 8 am !!!

Cheers
Old 1st January 2007, 17:09   #33
BHPian

Since I was rocking 4 corners of this city, with head banging music, it was awesome to c so many happy faces, but i always end up celebrating new year with strangers. So So So i forgot my near n dear ones, n again i din wanna, b one in the crowd...

So I am glad to begin this New Year with thanking the special people who touched my life with their concern & made my life more meaningful. Thank you very much for being there. May God continue to give you abundant blessings & happiness in the New Year...
Old 1st January 2007, 17:39   #34
Senior - BHPian

Went for a Midnight mass , had a fullchicken , 250 ml of Groveyard's White wine with Enya playing in the background . It felt really nice.
Old 1st January 2007, 19:50   #35
elf
BANNED

HNY & all that...

Went to a friend's place in Bandra itself, hadda drink with them. Then left Bandra for Hard Rock Cafe at about 22.30hrs, reached there within 7 minutes (no traffic at all, strange...). Stayed there 'till about 01.45 hrs, left once again to return to aforementioned friend's place (still no traffic - really strange...), stuck around there 'till about 03.30hrs, got home to find a small party happening, finally wound up @ about 05.30 hrs.

Damn good fun, all in all. Bit quiet, but nice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks