Team-BHP - Woooooooowwwww!! We just crossed 10000 members...EDIT : 30,000 members!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Woooooooowwwww!! We just crossed 10000 members...EDIT : 30,000 members!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/20094-woooooooowwwww-we-just-crossed-10000-members-edit-30-000-members.html)

:Cheering: What else can I say.....:Cheering:

Now that's a big community!!

Congratulations to all of you :)

That is great.

I can see what are good things these 10000 members can do the Indian Automobile consumers(colleagues/freinds/relatives/web-surfers):

* Guide them for buying new cars
* Reduce affect of false(partly) magzine reports
* Help them to sort their problems
* Tell them good shops/mechanics in thier respectiv ecities
* Help them about roads/road-conditions/guidlenes,etc

Hats of to this great community.

Wow - a warm feeling now envelops everlastingly. Great community, you guys.

Congratulations!!!

Team-BHP....Growing on and on and on.!!!!Now,Petro head's do not think that i am copying Amaron's advertisement....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 346661)
:Cheering: :Cheering: :Cheering: :Cheering: :Cheering: What else can I say.....:Cheering: :Cheering: :Cheering:

Hey,

It sure is a reason to celeberate but, you just broke the smiley rule. Mods need to set examples of not breaking rules.

Viper

correct Viper, this was the first thing that flashed to my mind....but still, who cares? got a reason to celebrate!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper (Post 346691)
It sure is a reason to celeberate but, you just broke the smiley rule. Mods need to set examples of not breaking rules.

Actually I hadn't when I posted... anyway I'll fix it now.:)

This is awesome! Way to go!!!

That is really wonderful :)
I am curious to know how many got added in each year, ie 2004, 2005 and 2006. I guess majority would have joined during 2006.

wow that is great, new members being added everyday. is there anyway to find out what number a person was to join on the site.

Congratulations to the community! Do keep in mind that for every member, we have about 20 non-member guests who are regular visitors. And a couple of times more that number for guests who come only for a short-period for an information specific visit. A big THANKS in your contribution to forming the largest Indian unbiased automotive community. Which also maintains the highest quality standards.

The community is growing, and with it...our motto to provide the Indian enthusiast with genuine information on the Indian automotive scene.

Heres a couple of threads that will show how excited we were when touched:

1. 50 members

2. 600 posts

3. Post-Speedrun Growth

4. 1000 Members.

Congratulations team-bhp.Must be a real proud feeling for the founders watching team-bhp grow from a handful of members to what it is now.

Automobile manufacturers in India are already taking notice and those that do not,do so at their own peril.

Quote:

wow that is great, new members being added everyday. is there anyway to find out what number a person was to join on the site.
I don't know of an easy way but there is a way you can calculate it.

1. Go to members list

2. Search for the required user name

3. Note down the date when the user joined the community.

4. Go back to member list

5. Sort members according to "join date".

6. Goto the page where your join date and username is mentioned

7. Note down the page number and your column number (on that page).

8. Each page has 30 entries. So (page number - 1) * 30 will give you the membership number of the last user on the previous page. Once you have this number, count the number of users uptil your name (on your page) and add this to the previous result.

Eg : Mclarenracer - joined on 17th Oct 2006 - page number 267 (as per join date list), column number on page 23.

Now calculate.
(267 - 1) * 30 = 7980 (memebership number of the last user on the previous page)
7980 + 23 = 8003 (your membership number).

Shan2nu

Congratulations!
Feels good being a part of such a big community.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raajiv (Post 346686)
Team-BHP....Growing on and on and on.!!!!Now,Petro head's do not think that i am copying Amaron's advertisement....

add "TING TONG" it will be complete..;)