Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2019, 19:33   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

re: False certification in the India Book of Records

In the current trend 'Live to Drive' is getting replaced by 'Drive for records' !
Old 25th January 2019, 22:04   #17
BHPian

re: False certification in the India Book of Records

Reminds me of "The Golden Book of Records" which was discussed on Team BHP a while ago!!

Link to my post from that thread:
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-...ml#post4456264 (7-year old girl sets record for most number of vehicles driven - Should we really be celebrating?)
Old 28th January 2019, 13:20   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
In the current trend 'Live to Drive' is getting replaced by 'Drive for records' !
I think these two genres - "Live to drive" & "Certificate Drive", are completely different. One travels to explore while the other travels to prove. One enjoys the journey while other waits for the journey to end (to start the process of marketing and going to record books). More importantly, one knows his/her ability inside out, while the other basks for credibility from others.
I have nothing against any of the above. Its just the choices that make us different.
Old 7th February 2019, 14:51   #19
BHPian

Re: False certification in the India Book of Records

Call received from IBR. They are saying that they can raise the record to someone who has claimed for it. Also asked me to claim for the record and they will provide the same for me. Not sure how they can raise "FIRST" record to 1st, 2nd, third... n person. I asked them that I am not the first one but it has enough proof that Mr. Sujay Mondal is not first. They took it very badly and said "App jo karna chahata hai koro".. and drop the call.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks