Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2007, 21:58   #16
Team-BHP Support

Guys.... help...

One thing we found out that hard way is that... getting company level participation is not child's play at all... Never thought it would be... But, those in positions felt everything was under control... And we are very much running into the 11th hour...

Guys, please help... Many of you may be having contacts at respectable levels in the companies... Would be nice if you could help me out...

Exams bang in between...

To add to our problems... Exams start on 19 and end on 21 ... That means... We just get one day to arrange... So.. Its going to be a tight situation.. So, need to finish as much work as possible...

Guys, anybody having contacts at company level, at any of the companies... Honda/ toyota/Maruti Suzuki etc???
Old 9th March 2007, 14:28   #17
Senior - BHPian

Wish you all the best guys.
Old 9th March 2007, 20:20   #18
Team-BHP Support

Good news!!!

Heard of the Maruti 800 that runs on land and water???

Yippee!!! Thats right!!!

More details on the amphibian M800 are available on the thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-sea-pics.html

(PS: Any company official (if at all) who wish to sponsor this genius of a man, please PM)
Old 26th March 2007, 01:18   #19
BHPian

AUTOEXPO finished it rocked!

AUTO EXPO just rocked

we finally got everything done, mind blowing show, thou there where hell lot of modified bikes,team-bhps modded cars - with GTO's permission team - bhp stall was setup and we just ruled the expo, and also the AMAZING m3 gtr schnitzer

PS: Team-BHP is now more famous then ever, we have people coming up and saying that team-bhp is just amazing and is next on their wish-list.

SEEMS LIKE WE MADE A HUGE IMPACT

common guys thanks will sound good here!
Old 26th March 2007, 02:22   #20
BANNED

Got a chance to visit the Autoshow. Nice effort. Didn't felt like a college students' effort. Very great work from the boys.

I have some pics I managed to click. Will post once I get home (by tomorrow??).

Had a nice time meeting Xinome, NikhilV12, Jerish666, Kartik24X7 and some others.

Got to see the M3 with some good mods, 7series with Alpina engine and BBS alloys, Busa, a good collection of modified bikes, a long line of Vintage cars, some more nicely modified cars and some wacky creations straight from Mars!!
Overall, it was a nice experience.

Hey, where was the Team-BHP stall? I didn't get to see it. :
What was inside there?
Old 26th March 2007, 22:27   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Got a chance to visit the Autoshow. Nice effort. Didn't felt like a college students' effort. Very great work from the boys.

I have some pics I managed to click. Will post once I get home (by tomorrow??).

Had a nice time meeting Xinome, NikhilV12, Jerish666, Kartik24X7 and some others.

Got to see the M3 with some good mods, 7series with Alpina engine and BBS alloys, Busa, a good collection of modified bikes, a long line of Vintage cars, some more nicely modified cars and some wacky creations straight from Mars!!
Overall, it was a nice experience.

Hey, where was the Team-BHP stall? I didn't get to see it. :
What was inside there?
All you guys...

Thanks a lot...

Couldnt update the thread as we ran into a lot of problems... Infact, had to do the event without any major sponsors...

Team-bhp is indeed getting famous... With the stunts by karthik and nikhil, and the display by all the cars...

@zak: You came??????????? Hmmm... only i didnt know... :(

PS: I almost got ran over by the innova while trying to stop them from creating a mess of things... Guys just headed straight to me, when i was standing in front and asking him to stop... The kid wasn't driving... Was someone else...

@all: Was such a wonderful experience... Will post all the pics and updates i have...

Once again... Team-bhp trivandrum rocks!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks