Team-BHP - Team-BHP saving my money on Auto magazine
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP saving my money on Auto magazine (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/2182-team-bhp-saving-my-money-auto-magazine.html)

For the past 11 years I have been buying and reading Auto mags every month. But after I found team-bhp, so far I haven't bought a single copy. The news is already there on the site and the cover stories doesn't interest me anymore.

Thanks to all the guys.

Satish,

Feel free to write us a check on all the subscriptions you have saved on for a lifetime!!

Just kidding. Thanks for the compliments

GTO

Yeah.....i've saved a lot of money too!! Infact i was just going to subscribe to a mag, but, thought twice and decided not to!!
Thanks Team-BHP!! Thanks to all the members!!

Yeah save that money to buy 1:18 scale models n make a collection like Dippy .... Well thats what Overdrive offers a 1:18 model if u subcribe ....
Bottomline u get the model and also quality or much better quality then mags ....

Breaking News

" In a landmark judgement by the Administrator and agreed upon by the Moderators of this website, Team-Bhp is going pay! This shocking decision came only hours after a post on the website made the administrator and moderators worried whether their hardwork was going for nothing. Also calls by the leading auto mags requesting them to go pay seem to have now surfaced. God save Indian auto enthusiasts...... "

Oh hell! Don't worry we are still gonna be free for u guys. Lol. Thanx Satish, it really goes to show that we have been able to live up to the quality that acts as a substitute for a good car mag.

We are honoured!

Revv

hey satish ! after reading ur post i just realised that i too havent bought a single mag in past 4-5 mths.. interesting
-Chaxy

lol satish!
well i cant just seem to stop buying the car mags,looks like i am addicted t them! even though i finished readin them in just 10 mins, coz i have read everything before on t-bhp!!!
anyone know a good rehab place here? lol!!

the only mag i have read for more than a hr and stared at the cover page is the sept 10th india today!! lol

i agree 100% with satish man i have stopped buying the magzines too
cheers to TEAM-BHP!...

Well indeed, a magazine is indeed a dead mass, Team BHP is lively, as its a real time offer for a lifetime for free.

really guys, i stopped spending my money on new magazines after getting into team bhp. But i still take up old magazines from the near by book-stall for dirt cheap price. lol. hehe. Not to read, because as aadix said,just cant stop it. and theres no visible piece of wall in my room because its coverd with posters.. hehe

Yup, in the last 2 years or so i must have bought 3 auto mags. LOL

Shan2nu

but dont you sometimes wish you never stumbled up on team-bhp.addiction.com ;-) esp the married ones?

Reduced my monthly magazine craving from 4 to one. Just can't resist ACI on the stands! But finish with the mag in under an hour; the excitement is waning for sure!

I just have my subscription of autocar and auto bild ( 3 years each).
No more buying of magazines.

Cheers to Team-bhp.

Almost the same story here too Satish. I used to read/buy Auto. mags since their arrival in India, later restricted to Autocar & occasionally Overdrive. But lately after being active on T-Bhp, mags. really don't interest me. Most of the information/news is available on T-Bhp. Used to an avid reader/buyer of ACI, even joined their own forum, but the callous/lousy atitude there coupled with great T-Bhp, encouraged me to shy away from Autocar mag. too now.