Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2022, 12:03   #61
BHPian

Re: Lost my business to Covid | One year of 'not' working from home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
@Malyaj - How is it going at your end buddy?
Hi @Sheel, I have settled down into writing and started a funny blog. Can't share the link here as it will amount to promotion. Hoping to build traffic to a level where I can monetise it. In the end writing is what I loved most and I decided to focus full time on it.
Malyaj is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 31st March 2023, 13:15   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malyaj View Post
Hi @Sheel, I have settled down into writing and started a funny blog. Can't share the link here as it will amount to promotion. Hoping to build traffic to a level where I can monetise it. In the end writing is what I loved most and I decided to focus full time on it.
Hi Malyaj. Hope you have stabilized in your new role. Do update this thread occasionally.

I remember you looking for a new car in another thread.

Quote:
A host of other decisions have gone into the shortlisting, but I won't go into them as many other 'What Car' threads have answered those queries. The 2 shortlisted cars are:
Nexon
XUV300
Which one did you end up booking/buying?
Old 31st March 2023, 13:45   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
Hi Malyaj. Hope you have stabilized in your new role. Do update this thread occasionally.
Hi @srvm, thanks for checking in. I am enjoying writing my blog/magazine though I am not making any money out of it yet. It is a very unrewarding work financially in these times of content fatigue and dubious SEO techniques. But I am chugging along, the traffic has increased gradually, though not up to levels where it can be monetised. When I am not writing, I try to promote my blog in various social media - a thing I inherently dislike as it is not in my nature to market aggressively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
I remember you looking for a new car in another thread.
Which one did you end up booking/buying?
We ended up buying the Seltos IVT finally. Took delivery on 15th Nov last year. Our usage is 90% in the city so I am completely satisfied so far. On the occasional highway runs too the car has not disappointed. I especially like the stability and excellent brakes.
Malyaj is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 6th September 2023, 20:58   #64
BHPian

Quote:

my sense of self worth oscillating between 'I am so awesome and gifted' to 'I am so utterly useless and unemployable'.
You are one of the very gifted human beings alive and the resilience you have shown is remarkable.

Many people might survive a loss of income and come back to life with flying colours. Yet a few might pen down their journey.

Your thread is an inspiration and insight for many who are in crisis.
helios9406 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2023, 21:48   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Would love to read it. Please share. There is no shame in promoting something which you have put your efforts into.
dragonfire is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks