Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2021, 15:38   #16
Senior - BHPian

re: My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines

Motorsports

This is a 1:43 scale model made my Minichamps of the 1985 Audi Sport Quattro which participated in the Acropolis rally and secured second spot.

Its a limited edition model with only 2,544 pieces been built by Minichamps.

The Audi Quattro was first introduced in 1981, and it revolutionized rally racing. It was the first rally car to effectively and reliably use all-wheel drive and would go on to to be a benchmark for future cars fitted with such a drivetrain.

The Audi Quattro was replaced with the Audi Sport Quattro in 1984. An updated version of the Audi Sport Quattro – given the ‘S1’ moniker – was introduced at the end of 1984. The S1 had an updated version of the unique 2.1L inline-5 power plant which produced a factory-stated 470-horsepower. However, the true power input was believed to be in excess of 500-horsepower since the turbocharger was complemented with a recirculating air system which also reduced turbo lag which propelled the car from 0-100 km/h in a staggering 3.1 seconds.

What supercars are doing today, the Sport Quattro S1 was doing in the mid-‘80s. The speed, acceleration, and traction of the car would unsurprisingly, be its biggest claim to fame.

Also, during some rally races, certain examples of the Audi Sport Quattro S1 were equipped with a then-experimental version of the dual-clutch automatic gearbox. Thus, the very first iteration of what is now commonly known as DSG (direct-shift gearbox) or PDK (Porsche doppelkupplung), can trace its beginnings to the Sport Quattro S1.

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8973.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8976.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8978.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8979.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8980.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8982.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8984.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8985.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8987.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8990.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8991.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8993.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8995.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9007.jpg
SnS_12 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 25th June 2021, 15:57   #17
Senior - BHPian

re: My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines

This is a 1989 Land Rover Defender 110 Camel Trophy Winner in 1:64 scale from Mini GT..

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_3715.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3726.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3728.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3746.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3764.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3774.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3798.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3804.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3807.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3811.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3823.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3841.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3844.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3845.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3847.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3850.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3858.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e3861.jpg
SnS_12 is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 25th June 2021, 16:44   #18
Senior - BHPian

Some F1 scale models that are still in their original packaging.

Atlas models are in 1:43 scale and the bigger ones are from IXO in 1:24 scale.

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0883.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0881.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0886.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0885.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0888.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0887.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0891.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0892.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0894.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0895.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0902.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0905.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0908.jpg
Old 25th June 2021, 17:04   #19
Senior - BHPian

Ferrari 312B2 F1 racing car in 1:43 scale by Atlas which was driven by Clay Regazzoni in 1971.

Specs: 2991.80cc flat 12 engine with a 5 speed transmission with a wet weight of 558 kg producing 470 hp at 12,600 rpm...

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9889.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9890.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9894.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9896.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9900.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9904.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9905.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9906.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9909.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9913.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9918.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9919.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9922.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9926.jpg
SnS_12 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th June 2021, 18:36   #20
Senior - BHPian

From Hot Wheels 1:18 scale model of Michael Schumacher’s 2006 Ferrari F248 F1 car in which he won his 66th pole position win at San Marino, Imola racing circuit and broke the record previously held by Ayrton Senna.

The scale model sits on a plinth which has all the 66 pole positions mentioned along with the date/year and also has Michael’s signature engraved on it.

Hot Wheels limited the production to only 6,666 pieces and mine is model no 691

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5483.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5484.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5499.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5504.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5522.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5528.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5536.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5554.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5562.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e5577.jpg
SnS_12 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 25th June 2021, 18:49   #21
Senior - BHPian

From CMR is a 1:18 scale model of Mazda 787B the winning car no 55 which won the 24 hrs of Le Mans in 1991.

Japanese manufacturers had tasted success in F1, Rally and other forms of racing except endurance racing especially the 24hrs Le Mans. This was changed by a relatively small company based out of Hiroshima named Mazda.

In 1991 they created history by not only being the first Japanese company to win at Le Mans but also the only company to win with a rotary engine a record which stands till date.

The Mazda 787B was an improved version of the 787 developed and designed by Nigel Stroud which were raced in the 1990 event, but unfortunately had to retire due to excessive engine heat. The engine used in the 787B was the R26B which had 4 Rotor totaling to 2.6l. This engine was capable of producing 900hp (in 1991 ) but was restricted to 700hp to improve reliability and would produce 608nm of torque. And to top it all was the sound of the exhaust which was just brilliant.

During the race despite starting from the 19th position car no 55 was instructed by the team manager to go flat out as he and his engineer had seen how reliable and fuel efficient the car was during testing. This strategy helped in the early stage of the race and the car eventually moved up to third place. Totally the car covered 4,932.2 kms in 24hrs with an average speed of 205.38 kph to win the race.

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0911.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0913.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0915.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0916.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0917.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0918.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0923.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0924.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0925.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0926.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0928.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0931.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0937.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0938.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0939.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0941.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0943.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0944.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0948.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0951.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0966.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e0968.jpg
Old 25th June 2021, 19:48   #22
Senior - BHPian

From Oxford in 1:76 scale is a set of three metal VW models from different eras, which consists of VW Beetle (Kafer),T2 and T3 in Coca-Cola livery.

Cristiano Ronaldo would surely not be happy to see this one..

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8237.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8235.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8243.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8244.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8246.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8247.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8248.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8249.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8250.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8251.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8252.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8253.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8262.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e8263.jpg
Old 25th June 2021, 20:02   #23
Senior - BHPian

From Matrix a unique 1963 VW T1 in 1;43 scale with production limited to 408 models.

Known as the Carlux this was a creation of Ernst Auwarter who was of German origin and was known for making minibuses.

He wanted to give his creation a different identity from the popular VW T1 and gave it a completely new look with a higher roof (so passengers could walk to their seat instead of bending down) with curvature and tinted glasses, tall side windows and a front windscreen which was fully curved.

Only 24 models were made between 1960-63 and were bought by a travel operator from Switzerland for shuttling tourists especially in the Alps offering its 8 passengers more space and an incredible panoramic view.

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9928.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9929.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9932.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9933.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9934.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9936.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9939.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9941.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9942.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9948.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9949.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9951.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9954.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9955.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9958.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9963.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9964.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9965.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9966.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9969.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9971.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e9974.jpg
SnS_12 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 25th June 2021, 20:21   #24
Senior - BHPian

It was a mere coincidence when member Jeroen had posted enquiring if anyone had heard about a brand named DNA Collectibles and I just happened to place my first order for a model made by DNA.

This is a very detailed resin model of Peel P50 by DNA Collectibles in 1:18 scale and is limited to only 320 pieces.

Its the world’s smallest microcar to be produced till date. Weighing in at a mere 56kg, the Peel P50 is a single seater which had a 49 cc engine with a 3 speed manual gearbox (no reverse gear and had a handle at the back with which one could pull it back or lift it) and could do a top speed of 55 kph.

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6396.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6241.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6251.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6276.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6282.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6284.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6293.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_6297.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_6302.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_6305.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_6306.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6309.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_6324.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_e6317.jpg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-img_6327.jpg
SnS_12 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 27th June 2021, 09:34   #25
Senior - BHPian

When a 30+ plays/collects 3+ models

These Matchbox models are from the 100 pieces edition released in 2010.

Some may call them toys I look at them as collectibles

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-bf944d87c96e4d87bd5d8276f2633fdd.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-bddda32965e34282b5c07820c7693eca.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-629ae9eeb95d4e05aeca6a17617008ae.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-afdf11132049432faf37a93ded703001.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-514991400297404eadd609febd02adb3.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-bfc4e2a4b95749ebb548e2360fd1a95c.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-c3444ff779ef462e9702946bd4f5bbf9.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-55a2154ad99f40019f3349df9c4ab8e8.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-78fc056f9ad843bcab4bba71a0cd749f.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-b222456b9ba3433cb9b117fd29ab2ea0.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-45f121ed5c7341a58ec4f41e32ce23b0.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-b6f7ce518aa845c585b14f591627cb2f.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-7c5f43ac4072411b93da02c38002c197.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-34aa71fdc2f240a0a33e00a343090780.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-0d5460cd7f8d4cdab1565c49eaae437b.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-e8774f98d6b14bcd8e474f76a741709e.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-1d84f2fd04294ba7acc908daaa172dd3.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-f1608dfbfb15413bbd68a0018c0e1269.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-b81b9d0d098c4ec9946a5387f367bea4.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-ab4124eab991484a8f6c6616399e95f4.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-201e3012d8bf418da2f4d0db6992abd3.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-5e516c1c8f1a43609139267d61c69eee.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-ddee58f168234e13997a6a11fb9a0669.jpeg

My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-1fe62b37e2314199aa569520406cbdb1.jpeg

Last edited by SnS_12 : 27th June 2021 at 11:12.
Old 27th June 2021, 10:33   #26
Senior - BHPian

Hope you guys enjoyed viewing the collection till now.

Next I will start sharing pictures of model cars with the V12 engines. Since this configuration of engine only comes in top spec cars the collection has some legendary and rare cars.

Till date I have only driven a V8 Ferrari California in Paris and the Audi R8 V10 at Buddh circuit. So the V12 is still on the bucket list of things to do and till then I will just continuing adding to the V12 scaled down dream garage
Old 28th June 2021, 05:30   #27
Team-BHP Support

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2021, 10:40   #28
BHPian

Re: My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines

Absolutely beautiful collection Sachin and a fantastic thread idea! Look forward to seeing the 1:18 beauties in all their glory and really wish you can display them soon.
RohanDheman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2021, 11:03   #29
BHPian

Re: My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines

I too happen to have a matchbox dodge challenger (it was red before but made it black) and a LR Defender 110 in a different livery.My Scaled Down Dreams | Scale model collection of cars, bikes & racing machines-20210628_105853.jpg
peepo is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th June 2021, 13:15   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDheman View Post
Absolutely beautiful collection Sachin and a fantastic thread idea! Look forward to seeing the 1:18 beauties in all their glory and really wish you can display them soon.
Thank you Rohan. Guess, its time you start a thread too . My wife keeps asking me why do you buy them and store them around the house where no one can see them and I tell her I am collecting it to be displayed in their own dedicated room along with my other stuff/hobbies. The dedicated room idea was approved when I told her she can have a dedicated room for her wardrobe too

So, that's easily a 8 digit expense if not more in Mumbai (depending which part) and will take some time to happen. My family says you should buy a house first like normal people but my argument is I am buying stuff which are least expensive in my list and will gradually reach the dream house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepo View Post
I too happen to have a matchbox dodge challenger (it was red before but made it black) and a LR Defender 110 in a different livery.Attachment 2172192
Nice and welcome to TBHP. What is the current pricing for these? I picked up my last set around a decade back when they were INR 79 for a piece.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks