Team-BHP - The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/25760-tv-streaming-shows-thread-no-spoilers-please-16.html)

Amul Music ka Maha Muqabla represents Indian music as much as Jerry Springer show represents American culture. Just Avoid.

Dude sid , tell me, if there is large pot hole in the road ,what you do ? , avoid it / steer clear of it . I don't understand,why can't you ignore it and move on to some other channel . If you want to do like this ,there will be hundreds of threads on TV channels .

I am pining for getting the old Doordarshan catching antenna and throwing my DTH out of the window. When there is an urge to see, can watch Doordarshan which is not that bad. Just watch the discussions which take place on the Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha channels at night time when Parliament is not in session. I love the sober interactions in comparison to the hyped nonsensical panel discussions on Times Now / CNN IBN / NDTV. Sorry to go offtopic as this was supposed to be a discussion on Indian Music on TV.

Main target audience of these shows are women and they love these kind of drama, like any soap operas!! leave it and move on!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1687750)
Amul Music ka Maha Muqabla represents Indian music as much as Jerry Springer show represents American culture. Just Avoid.

Amen!

And Can someone edit the title please?

"Fist of Zen" on VH1. The most painful and hilarious reality show on TV.

Love to watch

Two and a half men

Desperate Housewives

Highway on my plate

Movies on NDTV Lumiere and WM (Dont miss "The Bear" and "Amelie".)

I started loving "Highway on my plate"

Bottom 1" scrolling bar on news channels. No India TV.

-BJ

though they are repeating, watch Highway on my plate. Do they have a new series coming up ? saw an edition shot in Sri Lanka two days back titled HOMP- Rocky and Mayur goes foreign. but next day it was in Kolkata.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajesh1868 (Post 1688489)
though they are repeating, watch Highway on my plate. Do they have a new series coming up ? saw an edition shot in Sri Lanka two days back titled HOMP- Rocky and Mayur goes foreign. but next day it was in Kolkata.

This new edition is only on Saturdays IIRC.

All time fav- ENTOURAGE
not the censored one in our desi HBO!! the raw uncut version!!!

Since i stuck to bed for few weeks i have gotten back into watching TV but on my laptop. So far i am loving following Tv shows:

How I Met Your Mother (All seasons)
Arrested Development (All seasons)
Boston Legal (All seasons)
Breaking Bad (All seasons)
Dexter (All seasons)
Everybody Hates Chris (All seasons)
Fringe (All seasons)
Get Smart (All seasons)
Heroes (All seasons)
Underbelly (All seasons)
The Big Bang Theory (All seasons)

Fringe and Breaking Bad are probably the best out of the bunch followed by Dexter and The Big Bang Theory but i love these all none the less.

All Seasons here means whatever has been shown on TV till now.

Cheers

Jailed abroad is damn interesting. The cheek of some of them to smuggle drugs to and from "third world" countries and expecting not to get caught. And then some crib about the prison system there, judicial system there etc etc. Almost all of them are caught for carrying drugs. You know why there's know drug based Jailed Abroad for Malaysia... they hang them there!!! :)

Watch Jackie Chan cartoon in Tamil. Its hilarious to the core with some fantastic dubbing.

Does watching FTV count here?

After Steve Irwin died, its left a big void in Animal Planet. Jeff Corwin is a clown and I rather watch Austin Stevens.

MY current faves
1. Legend of the seeker
2. Heroes(though older seasons were better)
3. Top Gear(Of course!)
Apart from that I enjoy Highway on my Plate.