1. No reservations - Anthony Bourdain on Travel and Living.
2. Air Investigations - Nat Geo.
3. Seconds from Disaster - Nat Geo
4. Some good shows on Discovery.
5. Sienfeld - Star World
6. Everybody loves Raymond - Star World. His reel wife on the show is HOT! I believe it doesnt come anymore.
7. The King of Queens and other comedy shows on Star World.
1. The Office (US Version)
2. The Simpsons
3. Family Guy
4. Pimp My Ride
5. Yes Boss
6. The Great Indian Comedy Show (Has really gone down now)
7. The Great Indian Laughter Challenge
8. Top Gear
9. Fifth Gear
10. India Inc on NDTV Profit
11. Gadget Guru on NDTV Profit
12. Car and Bike Show on NDTV Profit
13. Boss's Day Out
In addition to all the auto shows mentioned here, I do watch Anthony Bourdain's no reservations whenever I do stumble across it, and another show I do like is the Foodie - on Times Now.
Not a regular TV watcher though, infact, I dont remember the last time I was looking forward to switching on the TV and watching something..
As I have loads of time these days, I have found myself watching a lot of serials over the past few months. Some of which are old, some new. Here is a list of the serials that I loved watching and recommend.
1. Friends - An all time favorite to many. Can't even remember which was the last season .
2. Street Hawk - Reminds me of the good old days. Black bike which seemed to be NOS driven. Or looked like from the way it moved.
3. Joey - A comedy serial based on Joey Tribiani from FRIENDS. His exploits with countless women and a family story woven around his sister & nephew. Season 2 over and out.
4. Prison Break - A story of two brothers who break out of jail and are on the run trying to prove their innocence. Season 3 beginning soon.
5. Heroes - A story of men & women with special powers set to fight the evil one who murders such people to accumulate power. Season 1 just concluded. A real thriller and one of my all time favorites.
6. Hustle - Con artists at their best. Some really unimaginative plots. Must watch. Season 4 just concluded.
7. Entourage - Story of an actor who has 2 friends and a brother dependent on him. And how his future unfolds. Must say the serial has some of the best car collection I have seen since ages and equally hot chicks. Season 4 has just begun.
Any other serials recommended? Also, any reviews from others on the above mentioned ones?
1. Learning the ropes.
2. Picket Fences
4. The Wonder Years.
5. Doogie Howser M.D
6. Loveboat (My personal favorite)
7. Remington Steele (Pierce Brosnan)
8. Moonlighting (Bruce Willis & Cybill Shepherd)
9. Everybody Loves Raymond.
10. 3rd rock from the sun
12. Anything but Love
13. The Simpsons
14. Sex & the City
There are plenty more.
16. That 70s show
Last edited by esteem_lover : 30th June 2007 at 00:15.