Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2007, 11:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

Watched it on TV. Disgusting bikers. The TV guys should have tried to get close images of the faces of the riders and should have aired them. I think none of them were wearing helmets either. I think we should have stricter rules like some of the other countries, where you have to spend a few days in jail.
Old 25th July 2007, 11:28   #17
Senior - BHPian

I will tell you something about these guys - they are losers in life who have been ignored from their families. These are people who after having passed out of school and Maybe College, are doing nothing in their lives. Their hardworking parents have given them these ' Means of Commuting '.

BUT these ' OVER GROWN MUSHTANDAS ' Maniacs & Nuisances & A**H***ES, think that by driving these bikes in hoardes and then drinking beer and eating at dhabas is Cool - they are simply ruining their lives by doing this - People like you & me might verbally abuse these guys , maybe one of us come across these guys one day and maybe that one day you / we are in a foul mood, THAT IS THE DAY THESE GUYS WILL GET IT !!!.

The Hindu's website also quotes that ' most of whom come from West Delhi to offer prayers at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib '

I stay In Rajendra Nagar / Karol Bagh at times when I am in Delhi and I have myself see these morons drive through here after 10 PM in the night. When these B******* enter the gurudwara they are all nice boys / religious boys but when they come out they think they are Divine & Untouchable.

I am really surprised at the Delhi Police who have not taken any serious action against these guys till now. High time they should do this !! They should Kick their Bu**s, put them in jail . Period. High time they do this before someone actually gets hurt / molested.
Old 25th July 2007, 11:35   #18
Senior - BHPian

I saw it on the TV too and was really disgusted. These are the kind of people who create a bad image of bikers and its because of such people that other guys get harassed by the cops . Its amazing the way the cops just stood there looking while all this mayhem was going on .
Old 25th July 2007, 11:42   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post

The Hindu's website also quotes that ' most of whom come from West Delhi to offer prayers at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib '

I stay In Rajendra Nagar / Karol Bagh at times when I am in Delhi and I have myself see these morons drive through here after 10 PM in the night. When these B******* enter the gurudwara they are all nice boys / religious boys but when they come out they think they are Divine & Untouchable.

I am really surprised at the Delhi Police who have not taken any serious action against these guys till now. High time they should do this !! They should Kick their Bu**s, put them in jail . Period. High time they do this before someone actually gets hurt / molested.
Guys, this is a age old problem -- been happening for the past 6-8 months , was covered once ear;lier also by the news channel and obviously nothing happened . As for these guys going to the Gurudwara and stuff ... Im surprised that they then hassle ppl going in and coming out of the Gurudwaras .

These guys dont give jack **** about holy places and stuff ..... and yes they are the velas of this country -- who even if given a job don't want one , coz somehow a lot of these guys dads have made money ( dont ask where ) !! Also their mentality is right there in the gutter .... but they need to be put in place REAL SOON or things might get messy .

And in todays paper their parents are photographed where they have gone to the cops com[plaining that thier innocent sons were picked up for doing nothing -- with parents like that , how else do you expect the kids to behave any differently !!!

Cheers
Old 25th July 2007, 12:14   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
And in todays paper their parents are photographed where they have gone to the cops complaining that thier innocent sons were picked up for doing nothing -- with parents like that , how else do you expect the kids to behave any differently !!!

Cheers
Absolutely stunning. Parents like these, that encourages these NAPPY / DIAPER wearing overgrown teenagers / morons to drive like this.

Innocent my foot !!!
Old 25th July 2007, 12:30   #21
Team-BHP Support

The Supreme court has pulled up the Delhi police and said that "Delhi Police is Corrupt and Useless".
This time they will get punished, hopefully!
Old 25th July 2007, 12:33   #22
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Yep. And I think the cops have rejected the bails of those put behind bars till Aug 5th!
Old 25th July 2007, 12:44   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Is the biker gang limited to some particular bike brand alone, or is it a mix of any? If they belong to one particular brand alone, tracking their networking activities over the internet should become easier.
Actually they are not linked to any gangs. They are linked to their religion. No offence to anyone here but most of the guys involved in this particular incident were Sikh boys who had come on Sunday to the Bangla Sahib Gurudwara to pay their homage on the anniversary of one of their Guru's.

God knows what happened later on but after visiting the Gurudwara they simply went beserk & did all that has been documented by the Media & members. Needless to say it also gives their community a bad name which gets blamed for a few rotten apples going out & doing this after a religious event.

But this does not mean they are the only ones out there, I personally have seen many other so-called gangs riding together (especially late at night) at creating a nuisance for everyone on the roads.

I also agree with VKochar & Khaadu here, these incidents are becoming routine nowadays (in certain areas of Delhi especially) and these guys due to their numbers take special pleasure in harassing other mototrists especially girls or ladies or couples travelling in cars. They will swarm around them, pass lewd comments, try to intimidate them & needless to say it leaves a lot of people felling very insecure & unsafe out on our roads.

I sincerely hope that our bloody useless cops do something concrete this time to remove this menace off our roads. We already have enough **** to deal with while driving and this is the last thing we need.
Old 28th July 2007, 19:45   #24
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday on India TV & STAR NEWS - they were showing all these idiots who were caught ( finally ), even the gurudwara committee said they will take action against these jacka**es.

They were actually showiung a young guy who was doing wheelie on a Priya Bajaj Scooter ( 25 yrs old at least - without Stepni - Spare wheel )

It was Hilarious. Boy seemed so zombie liked in front of Camera !!! HAHAHA

Freak Show these channels are - worse than soaps !! Saas-Bahu serials are more watchable now !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks