Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: How would you like to see Team-BHP help members get justice?
Have a dedicated team to file cases against common issues by taking voluntary contribution/monthly subscription 3 2.40%
Offer a dedicated team of experts/lawyers to help file complains in consumer forums or courts if the member foots the bill 8 6.40%
Both option A & B 26 20.80%
I would like Team-BHP to only remain a forum for discussions and reviews. 88 70.40%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2023, 22:46   #16
BHPian

Re: Unexplored areas that Team-BHP can venture into

Voted for the 4th Option.

As a probability, I would suggest teambhp to infuse life in its YouTube channel by atleast making some videos of the official reviews to start with.

I'm pretty sure we have many members who will come forward to make this happen with all the skill that is required to make the official review videos at par with the quality that we have in the readable format.

Even if 50% of the members subscribe, we will have a big base to go active again.

And, to continue the legacy, opting out of monetization will go unsaid OR some other feasible model can be suggested by YouTube experts here.

And I believe there are many others on this forum who would be glad to provide remote talent assistance like editing, nip & tucks, etc to the videos.

This can also have a far reach as a large part of our population are known to be binge lovers.

Once we have a good enough subscriber base, videos on important topics can be made. Quazi-activist..? Your guess.

If not anything, our active members base will be able to relish the official reviews in audio-visual format too.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed earlier. May be this can be made as a separate poll in itself .

Last edited by five46 : 23rd October 2023 at 22:49. Reason: Typos

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks