Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2007, 17:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jash View Post
I have finalized the deal with TSM for 4.05L as it's a reputed company in the market, compared to another agent (not a reputed one) who offered 4.15L.
I have great regards for TSM as well though i have never made any business with them. But their deals while buying/selling is very transparent. Good choice you made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
Did they charged you 1.5% commission that accounts to Rs.6075?

They will quote this car in the range of Rs.4.3 lakhs and get it finalized in the range of 4.15 lakhs.

They get commission of 1.5% from the buyer.

Hence their profit in the range of 16.3 k to 22.6 k (10k+6.3k+6.3k) depending on whether they charged you the commission or not.

Iam sure they will sell this car out within max 1 month.
Surprise, you sound like a wanna be car dealer, but you still do not know the market. What you have said for TSM is almost true, but for any other dealer, there is a margin of 1 lakh in a car like this, the commission is just a hogwash that they pay to their sales people.
Old 26th September 2007, 18:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
but for any other dealer, there is a margin of 1 lakh in a car like this,
1 lakh margin .

Never ever seen even a dealer quoting (from road side to TSM to Jains) a lakh extra than the current market prices, forget about the actual sale.

But cannot rule out the possibilities as these people are experienced to find out an amateur & rob him

Last edited by Surprise : 26th September 2007 at 18:16.
Old 27th September 2007, 16:28   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
1 lakh margin .

Never ever seen even a dealer quoting (from road side to TSM to Jains) a lakh extra than the current market prices, forget about the actual sale.

But cannot rule out the possibilities as these people are experienced to find out an amateur & rob him
Look around, get to know the dealers' moves, you'll know.
Old 9th October 2007, 19:37   #19
Senior - BHPian

Jash: Is your car dark blue in color (not sure about it) & no 5811 (again confusing, forget it) (i has seen few cars & getting confused)

If yes to the regn no, your car odometer has altered from 46700 kms to 40800. I did bargained and finalized to 4.35 lakhs+ 6525 k. Hence a margin of 35k to the dealer

If you show them the cash, you could bring down the cost by another 5k (though not sure)

Last edited by Surprise : 9th October 2007 at 19:41.
Old 11th October 2007, 18:00   #20

Quote:
Jash: Is your car dark blue in color (not sure about it) & no 5811 (again confusing, forget it) (i has seen few cars & getting confused)

If yes to the regn no, your car odometer has altered from 46700 kms to 40800. I did bargained and finalized to 4.35 lakhs+ 6525 k. Hence a margin of 35k to the dealer

If you show them the cash, you could bring down the cost by another 5k (though not sure)
Color is dark blue but the number is 1519

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks