Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Which category would you put yourself in? And explain WHY?
I am an average Indian Joe to whom car is only a means of transport! 6 5.50%
I am an enthusiast! 103 94.50%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2007, 12:04   #46
BHPian

I am an enthusisat in admiring cars/bikes, the way they are maintained and the kind of gizmo stuff on them. the mods people do to their machines ...

but when it comes to driving, nah, can drive fast on open roads but not on city traffic...
Old 27th October 2007, 18:01   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by w 12 View Post
1.Hope there is no oncoming / other traffic when you take your racing line in your commute to college next time ( assuming college commutes happen in Public roads and in peak time ).
2. does your car have a constant mesh gear box? you do not have to double clutch in modern cars with synchromesh gear boxes.
3. Does the OE Cat Con remain with the FFE ?
1. I don't even go into the city! And its only in the wee hours. I do make sure that I ride carefully.
2. But its good practice when shifting at high revs.
3. Well, think i ll leave the OE cat con in the car. I do not want to pollute the environment.
Old 27th October 2007, 23:33   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottle
i m a lazy driver and cycles to autos overtake me giving me dirty looks
@bottle, I don't believe this. You were snapping at my heels, when we did the Yelagiri tbhp-meet (Chennai+Blore) and I was by no means driving slow.
Old 27th November 2007, 11:04   #49
BHPian

Driving Driving Driving - This word keeps me goin. Ask me to drive am always ready to do. Do i need to give any other proof that am a entusiastic driver?
Old 27th November 2007, 14:17   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyonblackybx View Post
Driving Driving Driving - This word keeps me goin. Ask me to drive am always ready to do. Do i need to give any other proof that am a entusiastic driver?
If you REALLY mean that even for city traffic as it has become now-a-days, you are not an enthusiastic driver but one that is beyond belief!!
Old 27th November 2007, 14:29   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupmathur View Post
If you REALLY mean that even for city traffic as it has become now-a-days, you are not an enthusiastic driver but one that is beyond belief!!
I am like guyonblackbx, when my office shifted to another 15kms more, i was elated while others would have hit their head on the wall. I love to drive more and more, of course if traffic is lesser then its bliss if more than it is just about an ok feeling but never crib
Old 27th November 2007, 18:14   #52
BHPian

I am crazy !

I am relatively new to cars and car driving. Whatever little gyan I have, I got from Team-BHP. T-bhp'ans ! you guys are my guide - right from buying, owning and maintaining my first car - cute little Sparky.

I only take out my car for long drive on weekends. So far, I have done about 900 kms. I love driving peacefully between 60-80 kmph. Bad roads hurt me as much as they hurt my Sparky !

I just love keeping my Sparky sparkling clean. In fact, today I was washing her from 10 to 4 and had my lunch only at 4:30. I thoroughly wash the car cover also every time I wash my car. My Sparky is my cute little baby.

I have not spent much on accessories due to financial constraints. Basic ICE and a good quality floor mats, thats all. But I have recently spent 2.2k on 3M underbody Anti-Corrosion treatment.

I dream to be an expert about cars and car driving.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks