Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2009, 14:16   #16
BHPian

Feedback on ezeego1 cashback offers

Out of the various schemes with the online travel portals, it appears that ezeego1 offers a better deal if we take their cashback offer into consideration. However, there are a few reviews online where problems with the cashback offers given by ezeego are mentioned but most of these reviews are about 2 years old.

I am planning to use their service but I wanted to check if any bhpians had used their service and get a real world feedback of their service. Has anyone used ezeego to book hotels in india recently? Does the cashback offer work without any hassles? If problems were faced by you, can you please detail them?

Thanks a lot for your replies
Old 2nd July 2009, 00:41   #17
BHPian

I have used ezeego1 to book train tickets and plane tickets twice recently. Both the times I got the cash back after about roughly 21-25 days without me having to follow up. Site is usable but nothing compared to cleartrip.com. Fares are comparable to other sites.
Old 2nd July 2009, 01:07   #18
Senior - BHPian

ICICI helpline numbers are a joke! I have NEVER been able to get thru to them! I agree with the other observation that the ppl at the branch are clueless nincompoops!

I opened an ICICI bank current account over a couple of years back. Till date I have not been able to get my net banking activated!

Kamath has created a junk company - whose core values are non existent! Cracks are showing ... it may not take much for that house of cards to come crashing down!
Old 2nd July 2009, 07:23   #19
Senior - BHPian

I used their service to book a hotel in May this year with ICICI Credit Card. I paid approx 16k. After 10 days of my stay in hotel, I got a cash back of approx 4k. Quite smooth.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks