Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2013, 22:28   #46
BHPian

Re: What is driving pleasure?

I may be generalizing a bit, but for me driving pleasure is having the car do well what you want when you want it- accelerating, cornering, cruising, weaving through traffic, whatever it may be, you should feel great doing all that in the car you are in. I've quite enjoyed ripping on green light in the US and then cruising at posted limits as much as cruising on our highways and ripping to get ahead when needed while also patting my own back for the ability to weave through the city traffic.
Old 11th July 2013, 09:12   #47
BHPian

Driving pleasure for me is the anticipation as I wait to get behind the wheel of my Yeti. The welcoming looks, the great interiors and the pleasant reassuring smell of leather in the cabin,seat position and comfort.Turn the key and the engine takes over,with a gear shift that sits so invitingly that I find my hand moving towards it even when it is not necessary. I could talk of acceleration,road feedback,road grip, cabin comfort and a host of other things that make for driving pleasure but I may still miss out on a few.
So what does it all boil down to? A great state of mind or a good machine? Actually, I am not sure except that I look forward to taking the wheel anytime I can.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks