Team-BHP - The "Provident Fund" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The "Provident Fund" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/46474-provident-fund-thread-47.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxy (Post 4462058)
Looks like I am the only unlucky one on the forum :Frustrati

Don't worry, I am there with you, just now checked, no credit for me too.:Frustrati

I too can see interest has been credited in my account for 2017-18. It was not there couple of days back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxy (Post 4462058)
Looks like I am the only unlucky one on the forum :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by anandtheleo (Post 4462069)
Don't worry, I am there with you, just now checked, no credit for me too.:Frustrati

Hey guys, I am with you :eek:

But I had raised a grievance with EPFO and today got a response stating that this will be done by 30 Sep. So let us wait and see how it goes.

BTW, I receive SMS alerts for contribution credits every month (although a bit delayed and never on time). Did those, who got the interest credited, get any SMS alert for the same?

I checked and found that the interest has now been credited (dated for 032018), request other members to check.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anandtheleo (Post 4467226)
I checked and found that the interest has now been credited (dated for 032018), request other members to check.

Yeah mine credited as well, thanks.

Mine's not credited yet. :-(

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartindboy (Post 4467660)
Mine's not credited yet. :-(

Same here. I will wait till 30th Sept before raising grievance with EPFO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simhi (Post 4468167)
Same here. I will wait till 30th Sept before raising grievance with EPFO.

Not yet credited to my account.
Also, I can't even submit the grievance, there is some issue with the form.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartindboy (Post 4470381)
Not yet credited to my account.
Also, I can't even submit the grievance, there is some issue with the form.

I tried just now and was able to successfully raise grievance. Let's see how long does it take to resolve and whether I come to know the reason for the delay.

My employer has sent an email that PF office has informed the company about a few system and accounting challenges, thus a further delay of two months.

I was told that we can no longer take the PF out after joining a new company. It has to be transferred. Previously, I know we could redeem the PF after 60 days of leaving an organization - has this been changed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 4472591)
I was told that we can no longer take the PF out after joining a new company. It has to be transferred. Previously, I know we could redeem the PF after 60 days of leaving an organization - has this been changed?

I think as per the current rules, you can withdraw your PF if you're without a job for 60 days or more.
Also, one would already have a UAN now, so if you're changing companies, your PF account at your new company would also be tagged to the same UAN. So there's traceability.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 4472591)

That rule has been in place forever. You are, as per rules, not allowed to withdraw the PF money when switching jobs with a gap of less than six months. If do have such a longer gap between jobs, then you can submit your application for withdrawal after 60 days.

But due to lack of tractability and enforcement, and sheer laziness of the department earlier, it was possible to withdraw the money and even companies allowed the same.

After introduction of UAN and linking it with Aadhar card number, tractability has been ensured and the moment you login into the PF portal you will see all the accounts there, until they are merged/transferred.

Still, you can submit your request to withdraw and try. You might get lucky but it will leave a trial if you do have a UAN.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartindboy (Post 4472172)
My employer has sent an email that PF office has informed the company about a few system and accounting challenges, thus a further delay of two months.

OMG - How come it got credited for others if there were system and accounting challenges? No update yet on my grievance request.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simhi (Post 4472739)
OMG - How come it got credited for others if there were system and accounting challenges? No update yet on my grievance request.

Not credited to me either. Raised a grievance also but no reply yet. Informed to my company HR as well who said they will check with PF office.