Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2010, 03:08   #511
BHPian

rjvora2000 Is that scanner still available ?
Old 2nd March 2010, 05:25   #512
BHPian

Old PS2 Keyboard

Have an old Mercury Keyboard lying around.
Mind you, its a PS2 connection & not a USB one. For those who dont know what that is, its the connection found for keyboards & old mice in desktops
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-old-mercury-keyboard.jpg
Please PM & arrange for a pickup. Am in South Mumbai.
Old 2nd March 2010, 09:14   #513
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
I have HP Scan Jet 3200C, in working condition when last used, without power cord. (I just could not find it.) Any one need's it I can give it in Mulund - Mumbai from my office.

Please PM me I will give you my address. Driver I need to search, I think I have it with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
Yes I have received your PM and I also sent you my address and my cell no. but you have not replayed anything on this. I will wait for two more day's on this one otherwise I would re list this item again.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercars View Post
rjvora2000 Is that scanner still available ?
Yes it is!!! I waited for that guy to respond but unfortunately he didn't. You can come and collect it, I will pm you my address.
Old 2nd March 2010, 10:24   #514
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xehaust View Post
Have been doing some cleaning of late & found lots of stuff that i have no use for but which might be useful to others.
Will put them up as & when time permits.
As of now i have 2 pairs of car speakers to giveaway.

One pair are the OE round speakers which come with the Fiat Linea:
Attachment 270969Attachment 270970Attachment 270971
The other pair are 5 way Pioneer Coaxials:
Attachment 270972Attachment 270973Attachment 270974
I must add that the Pioneer pair has been in storage for a long time as it was from a car that is no longer present with my family. Hence, i have no idea if it is in working condition or not or even if they are damaged in any way.

Please PM me if your interested. Am located in Mumbai.
For whatever reasons, the above speakers which I picked up have not been of utility to me. UniqueMods has already claimed the Pioneer 6x9's, while the OEM Linea speakers are still up for grabs, and in working condition. With Xehaust's permission, I am reposting for the Linea speakers. Please PM me.
Old 2nd March 2010, 17:12   #515
Senior - BHPian

I have a VCD player up for grabs for NCR only. It was in working condition when packed and stored about 3 years back. Its an older version and is quite big in dimensions when compared to the newer ones. It plays VCD, ACD and pic cds.
Old 4th March 2010, 11:31   #516
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
Hi Guys

I have 13000 odd JP miles on my account. Will not be using them in the short while. Since they are going to expire on March 31 2010, I am giving it to anyone who wants to use the same. I can book the tickets for you. All charges applicable shall be borne by the person travelling. I am just donating my JP miles.

I have no idea it the booked ticket can be cancelled or postponed or preponed. Kindly take some time and do your research.

PS: I just did a check on the travel :

BLR - HYD Costs me 6900 miles one way, depending on the travel date, apart from some charges which may be around INR 800.

PM me if you want to use them. Have fun
After using 10000 miles for a good bhpian, I am left with 4000 JP miles up for grabs. Kindly let me know if anyone wants to use them.

Disclaimer : Expiry before 31 march 2010
Old 4th March 2010, 11:48   #517
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
After using 10000 miles for a good bhpian, I am left with 4000 JP miles up for grabs. Kindly let me know if anyone wants to use them.

Disclaimer : Expiry before 31 march 2010
Can you transfer them to me? i need to book a ticket to Goa for June. Sending you a PM
Old 4th March 2010, 12:32   #518
BANNED

An old Kinetic Honda belonging to my friend is up for grabs. It's in perfect running condition and even the self start works. He has no place to park it as he's got a new Dio. He's getting peanuts if he sells it after maintaining it so well and that's why he's willing to give it away free to someone who needs it. Of course you will have to get it transferred to your name.
Old 4th March 2010, 12:36   #519
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
Of course you will have to get it transferred to your name.
Hand raised. I am from Panjim/Goa. Let me know how to go about it.

Will be taken care of like the rest of the bikes.
Old 4th March 2010, 12:36   #520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
An old Kinetic Honda belonging to my friend is up for grabs. It's in perfect running condition and even the self start works. He has no place to park it as he's got a new Dio. He's getting peanuts if he sells it after maintaining it so well and that's why he's willing to give it away free to someone who needs it. Of course you will have to get it transferred to your name.

I was looking for a kinetic honda for my wife to learn driving on. Can this be sent to kerala? i can bear all the transportation cost, and i will transfer it to my name and also the registration would be transfered to the new state. Please let me know.

Pramod
Old 4th March 2010, 13:14   #521
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Can you transfer them to me? i need to book a ticket to Goa for June. Sending you a PM
Tejasji,

Have a thought on the transfer of miles from the point of costing. Its very high. Let me know your thoughts.

Transfer JPMiles to any JetPrivilege member, to enable them to redeem their JPMiles for award tickets.

You can transfer a minimum of 500 JPMiles and thereafter in multiples of 500 JPMiles at Rs. 200/- per block of 500 JPMiles.
Old 4th March 2010, 13:25   #522
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Tejasji,

Have a thought on the transfer of miles from the point of costing. Its very high. Let me know your thoughts.

Transfer JPMiles to any JetPrivilege member, to enable them to redeem their JPMiles for award tickets.

You can transfer a minimum of 500 JPMiles and thereafter in multiples of 500 JPMiles at Rs. 200/- per block of 500 JPMiles.
Or. I can transfer 1000 miles to you and you can book for me. An award ticket to goa costs 5000miles. What say? I can wire the tax money into your account.
Old 4th March 2010, 13:32   #523
BANNED

Spitfire posted and KSM-Vtec PM'd exactly at the same time 12:26 Hrs. So how to decide.

@Pramodkumar: The cost of transportation and transferring will be too much. You'll probably get a KiHo in your town much cheaper. These bikes are worth no even a couple grand.

I'll need to collect the bike from my friends place when I'm back home.
Old 4th March 2010, 13:33   #524
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Or. I can transfer 1000 miles to you and you can book for me. An award ticket to goa costs 5000miles. What say? I can wire the tax money into your account.
Sent you a PM. Kindly take a look.
Old 4th March 2010, 13:57   #525
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spitfire posted and KSM-Vtec PM'd exactly at the same time 12:26 Hrs. So how to decide.
I think it will be better if you hand it over to Spitfire since he is from Goa itself. If i have to take it i will have to spend a lot of time in doing the paper/transfer work to MH.

That resolves the problem

Last edited by KSM-Vtec : 4th March 2010 at 13:59.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks