Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2023, 10:16   #5836
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Before commenting, please note that I am aware that its the e-age now.

Does anyone want an old-school Business planner ?

Have 4 such leather bound planners. You would need to get the "refills", which should be available in book shops.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-biz-planner.jpg

Plain Black color, though with typical "design" on the front. and has the magnetic button lock. Had got these when I was in my prev organization.
condor is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 4th November 2023, 10:14   #5837
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Before commenting, please note that I am aware that its the e-age now.

Does anyone want an old-school Business planner ?

Have 4 such leather bound planners. You would need to get the "refills", which should be available in book shops.

Attachment 2525310

Plain Black color, though with typical "design" on the front. and has the magnetic button lock. Had got these when I was in my prev organization.
Where are you based ?
Old 4th November 2023, 10:29   #5838
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak_misra View Post
Where are you based ?
Bangalore South, close to the ring road. How about you ?
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2023, 10:41   #5839
BHPian

Evenflo Stroller. It's really good quality stuff.
I bought it for my Daughter but then the pandemic hit, so it saw little use. I washed and cleaned it, so ready to be used.
Humble request, Please pick if you already have a baby or are about to have one in a month or so.

Pickup Location: Hosa Road, Kasavanahalli, Bengaluru OR Flipkart office ETV.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_7744.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_7745.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_7746.jpg  

abtyagi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 4th November 2023, 11:00   #5840
BHPian

I have the below Hyundai i10 Antenna to give away. This was never used. I bought it for my cousin who had a different generation of the car and this wouldn't fit. I believe this fits the second generation onwards.

Pickup from Bangalore or get it via porter. I am willing to ship it if you prefer.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-i10antenna.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-i10antennainner.jpg
sudeepg is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th November 2023, 18:06   #5841
BHPian

I have a pair of HID H1 projectors to give away. Few screws, one connector and a rubber washer is missing. I used it earlier but the light beam was poor. This could be because of low quality ballast and bulb and dirty lens and reflector. I opened up the set and cleaned the lens and reflector but have not used it afterwards.

Pickup location BTM-Bannerghatta rd, Bangalore.

It can fit into any headlight. Mine is H4 where it used to reside.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-projectors.jpg  

Last edited by fordday : 4th November 2023 at 18:08. Reason: added info
fordday is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 4th November 2023, 18:11   #5842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
I have a pair of HID H1 projectors to give away. Few screws, one connector and a rubber washer is missing.
Do you have the HID bulbs ? I'm on the lookout for 4300K bulbs

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Old 4th November 2023, 18:14   #5843
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtoncastelino View Post
Do you have the HID bulbs ? I'm on the lookout for 4300K bulbs
I have the bulbs but these are 6000k white light.
Old 5th November 2023, 10:40   #5844
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Bangalore South, close to the ring road. How about you ?
Whitefield so I dont think picking up is a feasibility. Will DM you in case I figure something out.
Old 10th November 2023, 15:57   #5845
BHPian

Pickup at Jayanagar, Bangalore.

1. Brembo front brake pads (used around 2500kms) for Fluidic Verna 2015 model. Had paid around 6k for them.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20231109_201624.jpg

2. Brand new (unused) neck pillows that can be attached to the headrest. Got them free with Vredestein tyres:

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20231109_201452.jpg

3. Panasonic Steam iron 1400W - working perfectly, but wire at the base is frayed, needs to be changed:

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20231109_201836.jpg
PearlJam is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 13th November 2023, 05:21   #5846
BHPian

Hi can i have the neck pillow please if it is unclaimed?
Old 13th November 2023, 19:40   #5847
BHPian

I wish to give away my 6 year old Philips HTD5550/94 1000w rms 5.1 Home Theatre system as I have upgraded to a latest soundbar. The below explains the condition

1. Not much used and in very good physical condition with no damages, cracks etc
2. Still gives the moneys worth when you play 5.1 channel movies from prime, netflix etc.
3. The receiver/DVD player unit physical power button and DVD tray opening has some issues when pressing but works with the remote
4. The bass unit gives thunderous output even in lowest settings
5. The unit has 2 tower speakers, 2 book shelf speakers, one center speaker and a bass unit, hence would need some good boot space in the vehicle to carry all of them.
6. No delivery, only pick up

Anyone interested can confirm / reserve via a DM and pick it up from my place @yelahanka Bangalore.

PhilipsHTD5550_94 1000w rms 5_1.pdf
shinuak is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th November 2023, 19:46   #5848
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinuak View Post
I wish to give away my 6 year old Philips HTD5550/94 1000w rms 5.1 Home Theatre system as I have upgraded to a latest soundbar.Attachment 2530821
Please reserve this for me. If confirmed, I will arrange the pickup
Old 13th November 2023, 20:33   #5849
Senior - BHPian

I have a cuckoo clock to give away. It is in perfect working condition. 1 day winding mechanical clock bought from Black Forest, Germany. Recently serviced and new chains replaced at Kismet, Bangalore.

It can be picked up from Mysore.
beejay is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 13th November 2023, 21:25   #5850
Senior - BHPian

I would love to have it please
Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
I have a cuckoo clock to give away. It is in perfect working condition. 1 day winding mechanical clock bought from Black Forest, Germany. Recently serviced and new chains replaced at Kismet, Bangalore.

It can be picked up from Mysore.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks