Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2024, 10:54   #6016
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Multiple items for pick up from Whitefield, Bangalore.

1. TPLink Router
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-tplinkrouter.jpg

2. Bicycle Tyre - Vittoria Rubino 700x23c (roadbike). These have been stored folded for years, not sure if that will be an issue.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-vittoria.jpg

3. TPLink Wireless Range Extender. Power adapter not available.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-extender.jpg

4. 2 pin JST PH male-female connectors. I guess these are used in electronics, I'm not really sure what they are meant for.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-connectors.jpg

5. Netgear Router
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-netgear-router.jpg

6. Mobile holder for car. It's the type that clips on to AC vents.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-carmobileholder.jpg

7. Reflective vest. Ideal for cyclists or runners.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-reflectivevest.jpg
Biker Ram is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 28th January 2024, 11:31   #6017
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have one Hella Comet 500 lamp for giveaway, along with a extra bulb. Both the items are working.

But the lamp mounting bracket is absent.

If someone is interested let me know. Pickup from BTM.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20240128105825_new.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20240128105837_new.jpg  

fordday is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th January 2024, 13:27   #6018
Distinguished - BHPian

This one goes below the wash-basin to cover the drain pipe of the basin. Unused. Color is slightly lighter than what can be seen in the pics (pics were taken at night). We could not use it due to the way the pipes are fit to our basin.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-basin1.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-basin2.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-basin3.jpg

Needless to say, pickup only. Location - Bangalore - JP Nagar, close to Vega City Mall.
condor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th January 2024, 15:12   #6019
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

Would you like to pick up the watch ?

:|
sent you a DM for the watch
Old 28th January 2024, 15:33   #6020
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Ram View Post
7. Reflective vest. Ideal for cyclists or runners.
Attachment 2565994
Can I have the reflective vest please. This will be useful for the rides during night.
Old 28th January 2024, 17:14   #6021
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
May I have the routers & the range extender please?

Last edited by libranof1987 : 28th January 2024 at 19:56. Reason: Fixing broken quote tags
Old 28th January 2024, 18:57   #6022
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:

6. Mobile holder for car. It's the type that clips on to AC vents.
I'd like the mobile holder please, if it is still available.
Old 28th January 2024, 20:10   #6023
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole_rider View Post
Can I have the reflective vest please. This will be useful for the rides during night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
May I have the routers & the range extender please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
I'd like the mobile holder please, if it is still available.
Respective items reserved for sole_rider, Sridhu and Oxy. Please DM for pickup.

Adding a few more items to the list of giveaway.

8. Rollers. Purchased for a DIY project but never materialized.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-rollers.jpg

9. Headlight bulb that came with my Ritz. 2 numbers.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-headlightbulb.jpg

10. Wax/Polish/Cleaners
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-cleaners.jpg

11. Shell motorbike oil. 700ml left in the bottle.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-shelloil.jpg

12. Motul motorbike oil. 700ml left in the bottle.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-motuloil.jpg

13. Nikon coolpix camera. It works, but don't compare picture quality to modern day mobile phones.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-nikoncoolpix.jpg

14. Roadbike inner tubes and MTB brake pads. Not sure on the tube condition. Probably I'd just give it to the person picking up the Vittoria tyres.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-roadbiketubebreakpad.jpg

15. Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleaner. Functional.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-eurekaforbesvaccum.jpg

16. (no picture) Amazon basics tyre inflator. Hose that connects to the tyre valve is damaged. Will be a DIY to replace it.

17. (no picture) generic 2 wheeler cover. Has some grease and dust marks. Ideal to put on a motorbike or bicycle that's not used often.

18 (no picture) Inner tubes for RE Interceptor. Front and rear. Fits the stock size tyres. Used for about 15k kms. Never had puncture. Went for new tubes when I changed tyres.
Biker Ram is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 28th January 2024, 20:14   #6024
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2566278

10. Wax/Polish/Cleaners
Attachment 2566280

16. (no picture) Amazon basics tyre inflator. Hose that connects to the tyre valve is damaged. Will be a DIY to replace it.
I would love to have 8, 10 & 16 if not reserved already.
Old 28th January 2024, 20:51   #6025
BHPian

Quote:
13. Nikon coolpix camera. It works, but don't compare picture quality to modern day mobile phones.
Would love to pick this up for a project, or be put in queue if already claimed.
Old 28th January 2024, 21:04   #6026
BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 2566285

Can I have the vaccum cleaner please. Have sent a PM to you
Old 29th January 2024, 09:31   #6027
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2566285

17. (no picture) generic 2 wheeler cover. Has some grease and dust marks. Ideal to put on a motorbike or bicycle that's not used often.

Please put me in queue for the vacuum cleaner. Also, would be interested in the 2 wheeler cover.
Old 29th January 2024, 09:39   #6028
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I have two pairs of brand new panasonic Viera 3D glasses for giveaway. These came with the 3D plasma TV that we purchased.

These will work on any TV that supports 3D pairing to 3D glasses via bluetooth. These are active 3D glasses and not like the ones handed over in movie theater.
Quoting myself to share the actual link to the product. I am not too well versed with the product tech. I believe it is Bluetooth tech that is used by the glasses to connect to the TV. These are called active shutter 3D glasses.

https://www.panasonic.com/ca/support...ty-er3d4s.html
sagarpadaki is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2024, 10:04   #6029
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole_rider View Post
Interested if the watch is still available for pickup.
Thanks.
Sorry bro. @LonelyPlanet had responded when I had listed it some time back. He has picked it up.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2024, 13:08   #6030
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2566278

9. Headlight bulb that came with my Ritz. 2 numbers.
Attachment 2566279

10. Wax/Polish/Cleaners
Attachment 2566280
[b]
Please put me in queue for 8,9,10 and 15 please?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks