Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2024, 10:18   #6181
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Wooden Pallets for give away, total 9 pieces this are solid wood pallets. Pickup from Whitefield (near Kadugudi Metro).
This are all gone now.

Thanks SR71-Blackbird , Condor & Mik for picking them up.
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th May 2024, 11:13   #6182
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Google Pixel 5a back covers - in very good condition. My phone had a fall within an year of purchase and died - so, had to upgrade to another phone and these covers are lying around unused.

Pickup from Nanganallur, Chennai or any common place after discussion.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20240505_135334760.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20240505_135344296.mp.jpg

Cheers!
callvvijay is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 15:24   #6183
BHPian

I have a bunch of children's books to give away, either as a whole, or, as individual sets. Pickup in Hyderabad (Gandipet / Nanakramguda / Gachibowli / HITEC City) is preferred, but I'd pack it securely if you're willing to have it picked up by courier.

Enid Blyton - The Secret Seven
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240513_151345.jpg

Enid Blyton - The Famous Five
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240513_151412.jpg

Enid Blyton - Amelia Jane & Others
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240513_151607.jpg

Ladybird Books - Tales, Keywords & Read It Yourself series
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240513_151504.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240513_151432.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240513_151527.jpg

Jeff Kinney - Diary of a Wimpy Kid
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240513_151548.jpg
arnieshwartz is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 15:25   #6184
BHPian

Arnieshwartz, I can take the whole thing except famous five, but can you pls help in courier? Charges on me. Thanks.

Last edited by zavegur : 13th May 2024 at 15:27. Reason: Updated.
zavegur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 15:27   #6185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnieshwartz View Post
I have a bunch of children's books to give away, either as a whole, or, as individual sets. Pickup in Hyderabad (Gandipet / Nanakramguda / Gachibowli / HITEC City) is preferred, but I'd pack it securely if you're willing to have it picked up by courier.
Would be a great collection of books for my kid to read. Please put me on the list. Thanks
null is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 15:30   #6186

Quote:
I have a bunch of children's books to give away
I'd be happy to pick them up for my kid. Please add me to the queue.
ventoAsFirstCar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 15:31   #6187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavegur View Post
Arnieshwartz, I can take the whole thing except famous five, but can you pls help in courier? Charges on me. Thanks.
Sure thing. Please DM me your WhatsApp number so we can take this forward.
Old 13th May 2024, 15:44   #6188
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sure thing. Please DM me your WhatsApp number so we can take this forward.
Wow, those are some epic series you are giving away for the kids. I am sure the kids would love it.

By the way, going by the huge collection you possess, do you also happen to have a few giveaways of Thea Stilton's, just in case!

Off - course courier charges to be borne by me!
Majumdarda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 17:17   #6189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post
By the way, going by the huge collection you possess, do you also happen to have a few giveaways of Thea Stilton's, just in case!
Only have a few Geronimo Stilton books, but the kids arent ready to part with them just yet.
arnieshwartz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 17:28   #6190
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Only have a few Geronimo Stilton books, but the kids arent ready to part with them just yet.
No No, please do not take from your kids. I know how much are these worth as my daughter still goes through them, again and again. These books open up an universe in itself, wherein the kids reign supreme in their dreams and aspirations. I again apologize for putting you into an uncomfortable position.

In today's world of hi-tech gizmos, aka mobile phones etc, I can understand and therefore respect you for all the efforts you have put in to inculcate such a book reading practice
Majumdarda is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th May 2024, 10:36   #6191
Senior - BHPian

My trusty (old!) Google Pixel 2 of 6+ years in regular working condition (has been my secondary sim device till last month). Battery back up is fine, phone is not laggy and still takes amazing pics
However, OS update has ceased, the rear glass portion is cracked (taped up and stays fine in the case). Most importantly, I switched to an esim

Also included - OE Google fabric case, Spigen hard case, Google Charging cable and brick

(EDIT available for pick up near Yelahanka)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20240516_045057044.jpg

Last edited by GeeTee TSI : 16th May 2024 at 10:40.
GeeTee TSI is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 16th May 2024, 10:37   #6192
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee TSI View Post
My trusty (old!) Google Pixel 2 of 6+ years in regular working condition (has been my secondary sim device till last month). Battery back up is fine, phone is not laggy and still takes amazing pics
However, OS update has ceased, the rear glass portion is cracked (taped up and stays fine in the case). Most importantly, I switched to an esim

Also included - OE Google fabric case, Spigen hard case, Google Charging cable and brick

Attachment 2606535
Hi, I would be in Bangalore in a couple of weeks time. Could I pick this up please? Thanks so much!
Old 16th May 2024, 10:50   #6193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee TSI View Post

(EDIT available for pick up near Yelahanka)

Attachment 2606535
Can you put me up in queue please. I live near KR pura.
Thank you
Old 16th May 2024, 11:16   #6194
BHPian

Quote:
* Update *
Members zavegur and null were the first to reach out regarding the books.
The entire set is now spoken for.
arnieshwartz is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th May 2024, 11:44   #6195
BHPian

Giving away 2 very old phones, used for 5 years:
  1. Moto X Play - battery comes from 100% to 80% and shuts down after that
  2. Moto X4 - battery comes from 100% to 90% and shuts down after that
Basically, battery has reached end of life. Works perfectly if connected to power source - so ideal for being used as a Android media player or streaming.

Pickup from Jayanagar, Bangalore.

Last edited by PearlJam : 16th May 2024 at 11:58.
PearlJam is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks