Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-26.html)

M800 powered by 1100 cc diesel.

^^ Is it just me or even the bumper on that Maruti 800 is looking like a misfit? Probably a Zen bumper fitted to the 800?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushik_s (Post 1821716)
^^ Is it just me or even the bumper on that Maruti 800 is looking like a misfit? Probably a Zen bumper fitted to the 800?

That's due to 1100CC Diesel mill fitted at RH side of the car:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 1819700)
Tell me about it! It was hilarious! I completely lost my concentration while driving and stalled the car when I'd read this! :p

I don't BILVE you Suhaas.rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1821963)
I don't BILVE you Suhaas.rl:

I don't blame you Jayabusa! But seriously, it is by far, the most hilarious thing I've ever come across! And I've seen quite a few hilarious things in my life! :D

Saw a S Class today. THe registration number was DL xx FCK xxxx. And FCK was bigger than all the other letters and numbers. It was really funny. The best part was that the passengers were all elite looking and must be 50 yrs and above. Sorry dint have a camera on me today.

saw a M800 today with a big sticker at the back which read

" My mom says dont drive fast
My GF says drive fast"

and i was wondering what in heavens name is this guy's actual problem :Frustrati.

^^ Poor chap, seems he has to put up with both of them together in the car always. :uncontrol

Saw this one today evening while waiting at the Mayo Hall signal. Could manage this foto quality only with my camera mobile, as the biker was driving away from me. The sticker reads, "Avoid Girls, Save Petrol".

I wonder how? Can someone shed some light on this?

What does Kuki mean? I have no problem with the other badges.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1823582)
saw a M800 today with a big sticker at the back which read

" My mom says dont drive fast
My GF says drive fast"

and i was wondering what in heavens name is this guy's actual problem :Frustrati.

Saw this car at Wilson Garden in one of the garages in the lane behind Mandovi motors. Also had few more stickers around dont remember

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjmads (Post 1823812)
Saw this one today evening while waiting at the Mayo Hall signal. Could manage this foto quality only with my camera mobile, as the biker was driving away from me. The sticker reads, "Avoid Girls, Save Petrol".

damn the sticker! avoid girls??? what does he mean? is he... you know !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 1824206)
damn the sticker! avoid girls??? what does he mean? is he... you know !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjmads (Post 1823812)

I am damn sure they are two different messages.

1.Avoid girls
&
2.Save petrol.:)

Skoda Octavia GTR :Frustrati, sorry for tha bad quality image...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1824243)
I am damn sure they are two different messages.

1.Avoid girls
&
2.Save petrol.:)

May be not - a girl sitting behind you in the bike adds extra weight and thus burns more petrol. stupid: