Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-20.html)

Most of us would have seen stickers behind Cabs which read ' How am I driving ? For complaints and suggestions please call ********** '

But check this one out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1487428)
No prizes for guessing which tyres his Dzire's running. Talk of being LOUD :Frustrati

Attachment 193048

Ahh that sticker is available in funkies for 100 bucks or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1495719)
even I have a GB sticker on my Scorpio - I have put it there because I like the GB stickers - also have an IND sticker

however if a justification for having such a sticker is required, I guess that compared with a zen, the scorpio can carry off the GB sticker better, at least by extension considering the work carried out on its design and suspension etc by the Lotus engineering team.

HAHAHAHA

When I was in South Africa last week, happened to see a Mercedes Bens, an old model with a number plate which was interesting,
GOD
isn't it cool?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1416238)
Honestly I really would like to know the source of this image. This image was doing the rounds thru emails about 2 months back, then a fellow member posted it in this very thread. It was also published in the Bangalore edition of TOI. Now you claim its your friends, whom do I trust now :D .

Quote:

Originally Posted by karankapoor (Post 1416311)
+1 ^^^^^

This pic has been already posted by a member here is the link

lol, sorry about the duplicate post!! did'nt realise it was already on here! :) had'nt seen that one until my friend sent it to me, maybe that's why i assumed he took the picture!!

nevertheless, hats off to the guy's sense of stickerism!! ;)

Signs of being hen-pecked ?

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-wifeonboard.jpg

^^ very funny. Pity on his wife.

One of the best bumper sticker I had come across.

"EMISSION IMPOSSIBLE"

This was on back of a Reva. I was unable to take a picture as I was driving in traffic.

Yeah right like we dint know :D .

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-dscf4380-large.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmiester (Post 1520177)
One of the best bumper sticker I had come across.

"EMISSION IMPOSSIBLE"

This was on back of a Reva. I was unable to take a picture as I was driving in traffic.

Here is a pic of the same.

Found this pic on Google.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1522494)
Found this pic on Google.

Found this picutre on the back of a tanker. Sorry for the poor quality which isdue to heavy rain, night & Mobile Camera.
There was a warning sign above this to the effect " For drinking purpose only. Not for sale". Unfortunately I could not get that Pic.

@manishasrani - those two are amazing! - the Mission Impossible and the Band Aid - great sense of humour!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1523083)
@manishasrani - those two are amazing! - the Mission Impossible and the Band Aid - great sense of humour!

'Mission Impossible' ? You mean 'Emission Impossible' :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1523630)
'Mission Impossible' ? You mean 'Emission Impossible' :)

I have seen this "Emission Impossible" sticker on the rear glass of a couple of REVAs.

heres an indica which thinks its an amby!!