Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-15.html)

I clicked this one in South Extension, New Delhi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk13 (Post 1258253)
I clicked this one in South Extension, New Delhi.

...now thats an honest confession.

Once again, the "men drive better than women" snide on a mostly-male forum! I'm sure that sticker was put up by a male!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20122008311.jpg

I saw this OHC parked outside The Attic Steak House, Shanmugham Road, Marine Drive, Cochin.

It had HSR Plates, samurai decal work on both sides. The car looked cool.

PS: Any one know who this car belongs to, please PM me. I loved the decals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 1258515)
Once again, the "men drive better than women" snide on a mostly-male forum! I'm sure that sticker was put up by a male!

A Male behind the wheel. It was difficult in getting this pic as I was handling the car and clicking in heavy traffic conditions.

Guys check this,

Spotted this Lancer at JB Nagar, Andheri. The paint job was really weird, I am sure this should qualify for the thread.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-dsc00113.jpg

I didn't quite understand what this guy is trying to say. His Swift is the fuel? Or is he the fuel? Fuel of what?

Or maybe the sticker dude mistook fool for fuel! clap:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-moto_0468.jpg

GTO - Its the Swift's tag line - You are the fuel. He took it seriously lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabareesh (Post 1271573)
Guys check this,

Spotted this Lancer at JB Nagar, Andheri. The paint job was really weird, I am sure this should qualify for the thread.

The color and the design are weird, but the paint job quality looks good at least in this picture!

:OT @ GTO: Missing ORVM mirror insert in your pic? Hope that's not your car... :)

I guess he wants to say I am fuel so stay away or may be he wants others to burn in fuel shortage :D

Always thought of cab drivers as tough guy thug types. This one seems to be a mama's boy and not afraid of saying it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1272146)
I didn't quite understand what this guy is trying to say. His Swift is the fuel? Or is he the fuel? Fuel of what?

Or maybe the sticker dude mistook fool for fuel! clap:

Attachment 128450

Remember that swift advert which said "you are the fool..errrr fuel" He is copying that.

found this really interesting, pickup, drop and escape clap:

Now we know why they behave the way they do

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_0918.jpg