Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-46.html)

Got this from my friend's facebook page. Apparantly, he is going green!lol:

This guy here had a sticker that talks about safety. I don't remember exactly (I relied on my cell phone camera, but it did not capture the picture well), but it was about safety on road, and it read something like "safe you, safe me..."

And this guy was driving with his both outside rear view mirrors closed!

brother of Dawood? :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-dsc01430.jpg

It was quite evident the manner in which he was trying to take on my turbo charged swifty, that his dad owns the roadslol:.

I feel horrible for that guy because every road-tax payer in this country owns the road.

I think I ran into one of Justin Beiber's relatives the other day! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sportsmind (Post 2291553)
It was quite evident the manner in which he was trying to take on my turbo charged swifty, that his dad owns the roadslol:.

@Sportsmind, What is that IND plate kind on your dashboard?? is it "LIV 2 DRIVE"? I'm seeing only LIV 2 ....

got this from facebook. :D

Keep safe distance, I work with Fevicol rl: rl:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-11032011623-custom.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2297417)
Keep safe distance, I work with Fevicol rl: rl:

Attachment 525508

hehe.. that's the funniest i've seen so far!! :uncontrol

I saw this one in SAP Labs campus in Bangalore. I really love these stickers: "honk if you're an idiot" and "honk if you're constipated". I want this kinda stickers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rohanjf (Post 2297993)
I saw this one in SAP Labs campus in Bangalore. I really love these stickers: "honk if you're an idiot" and "honk if you're constipated". I want this kinda stickers.

I am not sure you want that. Imagine somebody with serious constipation is driving for 30 minutes behind you and he keeps honking, and he also has a very loud horn.
It will make your life miserable.

Hot news of today Bajaj Auto's tie up with Mercedez Benz to manufecture auto rickshaws, CKD kits for these rickshaws will be imported from Germany.This rickshaw is from first lot manufectured, Dodge USA company had also contributed its bit in certain portione of the technology ha ha ha harl:

Americans there too,with dodge!!
And those reflectors/lamps below the brake light clusters look eerily familiar.........
Like how he's kept the symmetry,though.
Cool auto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI (Post 2298795)
Hot news of today Bajaj Auto's tie up with Mercedez Benz to manufecture auto rickshaws, CKD kits for these rickshaws will be imported from Germany.This rickshaw is from first lot manufectured, Dodge USA company had also contributed its bit in certain portione of the technology ha ha ha harl:

On top of the tail Lights there is a standard logo too :). Except bajaj there are all famous markes there.