Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-96.html)

Stopped behind a lorry on Old Airport Road when I noticed this was written on the lorry's right back.

"Shri XYZ Motors, smile at every Milf". Someone misspelled Mile giving a comic impression of Shri XYZ Motors. :D

Good Evening Team, Saw this Scorpio at Sector 30 crossing just a while back. If i m correct the front pic of this car is already posted on the forum.

AD

Spotted on CMH road.
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20130824_201040.jpg

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by volkman10 (Post 3219311)
Spotted on CMH road.
Attachment 1129831

Cheers!

The Elantra belongs to a very close friend of mine. He is from Kollam and works in a well known Advt firm in B'lore.

Good Afternoon team, saw this i20 at ashram flyover New Delhi, The owner got the names of all his family members and that too in a pattern. I am not very fond of displaying family names on car so i found it funny not weird though. No offence meant.

AD

I saw this at ambedkar bhavan!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-image2696577516.jpg

Lol. A "Priate Carrier" at Max Hospital Crossing in Noida Sector 19. Must be used to carry "priates" from Noida.

Hi team, saw these 2 vehicles with weird stickers today. Scorpio on Mathura Road and Pulsar in my sector itself.

AD

now there's a thought. is the driver one of them? :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_6766.jpg

and i'm speechless :uncontrol

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_6776.jpg

Good Afternoon team, Saw this grey swift parked in my sector.

AD

Good Afternoon Team, Saw this Eeco Care Ambulance at a singal outside my sector in noida. The sticker reads "ये एम्बुलेंस हाई, कृपया iske आस पास कार ना रखे क्योंकि ये आपातकालीन हालत में चलती है।" I guess it signifies that no car should be there when a ambulance is on road. This sticker seems weird because the message is conveyed in a funny sense.

AD

Found the whacky stickered alto again today and decode to get close up front and back shots. Here they are:

Name:  ForumRunner_20130907_134055.png
Views: 2155
Size:  945.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130907_134047.png
Views: 2131
Size:  959.8 KB

Quote:

Originally Posted by kash_pegasus (Post 3230766)
Found the whacky stickered alto again today and decode to get close up front and back shots. Here they are:

Looks so awesome from the back!! Jaw dropped!!! Though it is crowded with stickers, the car looks very good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kash_pegasus (Post 3230766)
Found the whacky stickered alto again today and decode to get close up front and back shots.

From the rear, it looks to be camouflaged as if a new look alto needs to be launched. The car seems like a "light house" and well ventilated with the air scoops. Had the owner maintained a graceful 2 tone color, without stickers the story would have different. Seems Overtly Crazy Customizer.

AD

Dear Team, though slightly out of place but i think this stickered alto could have been made like this.

AD