Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-67.html)

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_0297.jpg

i'm sure he meant Jesus died for us; but just in case, i would advise him to stay away from Christian dominated areas lol:

Breaking News of today.
Mahindra & Mahindra /Mitsubishi PAJERO tie up. rl: Mahindra will be making their future Scorpios with tech know how of Pajero ( Only the side graffics nothing more ) Over and above all Scorpios must have side graffics of Pajero from today onwards. They have started off with this old scorpio. The ones which are already delivered will be recalled to fix these graffics.:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI (Post 2639541)
Breaking News of today.
Mahindra & Mahindra /Mitsubishi PAJERO tie up. rl: Mahindra will be making their future Scorpios with tech know how of Pajero ( Only the side graffics nothing more ) Over and above all Scorpios must have side graffics of Pajero from today onwards. They have started off with this old scorpio. The ones which are already delivered will be recalled to fix these graffics.:uncontrol

:D
toyota landcruiser prado?

All new BMW 0.3 series.
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-dsc_0001-copy.jpg
Found another Indica with "A/C - No Hand Single" sticker

Found these on Facebook :D

Found this car last friday near the chetpet bridge. Caught on my iPhone.

I like this guys attitude and his financial status :)

The WagonR has a big dent in its rear and above it, the guy has designed and pasted a sticker which reads,

"It's my dent and I love it"

Saw on one of the commercial vehicles - painted at the back

Block smoke - lungs chock! :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2613610)
saw white Scorpio a while back on Indiranagar 100ft road with Road Rover stickered on the side. although inspired by the Land/Range Rover, i guess the owner didn't want any copyright infringement issues with JLR :D

Even i have seen this Scorpio near Silk Board. It says ROVER at the back too. :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Boss (Post 2642719)
All new BMW 0.3 series.
Attachment 870216

Laughing My A** Out at 0.3 series! Had a great laugh. I so wish the owner of that indica could see your post.

Regards.

Mafia Xylo-

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-dsc_0967.jpg

By the way, why the cheetah's paws on the Xylo? It should be on the XUV. Family genes?

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-dsc_0968.jpg

IndicabV2 @ Hyderabad

Today i saw a sumo written "Smart weapon" in large font on rear glass.

Acura Sports anyone?

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-_mg_3784.jpg

no? :D

A pajero in my hometown.." Jalo magar pyaar se"

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984 (Post 2649477)
A pajero in my hometown.." Jalo magar pyaar se"

And he is missing a 3x3 sticker. :)