Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-75.html)

:D The sticker says it all

Saw a Honda Unicorn at Andheri flyover,but could not click the photo due to traffic cop. It had a sticker at the back "MY DAD IS MY ATM. heheheheh

spotted this on a Nano while waiting in traffic. quite apt since the fellow behind the Nano was honking unnecessarily :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-_mg_6273.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI (Post 2745878)
Saw this car near my home , the owner seems to me a Tiger Lover,but instead of buying meat,chicken from the shop he entered he came out with Noodles packet.hehehehehe.

He doesn't seem to be a Tiger lover, but a huge Ed Hardy or Christian Audigier fan.

I am also a huge fan of the clothing line, but can't fathom why someone would stick that on their car.

Perhaps he is a dealer for Ed Hardy? :D

Saw this SUV near Andheri Stn. He looks like a truckerto me ,or a Transporter and is used to seeing OK TATA FIR MILENGE on his trucks and did the same on his own vehicle too.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI
Saw this SUV near Andheri Stn. He looks like a truckerto me ,or a Transporter and is used to seeing OK TATA FIR MILENGE on his trucks and did the same on his own vehicle too.:D

I like it.
"Horn not OK please"
:)

Its actually "Mother Diary Milk Supply" if read horizontally but can also be read otherwise, if one reads it "door wise"
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-dsc09345.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 (Post 2779550)
Its actually "Mother Diary Milk Supply" if read horizontally but can also be read otherwise, if one reads it "door wise"
Attachment 928047

lol:

ain't he the ladies man!
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-_mg_6355.jpg

bat from hell? :D
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-_mg_6367.jpg

Is it just with Bangalore.

This guy was spotted near sivaji nagar, Bangalore.

They may be the largest fleet owner in the world, but they still can't get the spellings right.
So till then, KEEP DISTENCE of a few FEETS.

Saw this bike near my home in Andheri.My son noticed it and clicked the photo,I am sharing it with you all.It is giving detailed meanings of GIRLS.

He believes in "Fait" :)

There is an Innova here in Powai that I have spotted multiple times which has a "Baby on Board" kind of thingy with the words ,

I am Cute.
My Mom is cute.

My Dad is lucky !

This Pontiac has a mustache. Found this in the Target parking lot! "man"ly Car!

i think this Scorpio got inferiority complex parked across JLR showroom :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-_mg_6520.jpg