Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2021, 16:42   #106
BHPian

Re: The Trichologist, Hair & Scalp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronford View Post
Some more details on this Kali Mehendi would be very helpful.
I think it's the below.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B012SR8AMW/...TYP1CRGGCMKP6H
Old 10th December 2021, 01:41   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aan nhu mare? View Post
Any experience with Indulekha hair oil in curbing hair loss or re-growing hair? Does it really work as advertised?
Been using the combo of Indulekha Hair Oil and Indulekha Bringha Hair Shampoo for over a year now. Not sure about hair growth, but it has really helped in curbing hairfall to quite an extent, plus cleanses the scalp really well, which avoids dandruff. I use this thrice every week. Apply Hair oil 5-6 hours before showering to let it effectively permeate into the scalp. The comb bottle cap which comes with the oil helps.

P.s. I am in no way affiliated to Indulekha; just a satisfied customer.
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2021, 07:36   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Been using the combo of Indulekha Hair Oil and Indulekha Bringha Hair Shampoo for over a year now. Not sure about hair growth, but it has really helped in curbing hairfall to quite an extent, plus cleanses the scalp really well, which avoids dandruff. I use this thrice every week. Apply Hair oil 5-6 hours before showering to let it effectively permeate into the scalp. The comb bottle cap which comes with the oil helps.

P.s. I am in no way affiliated to Indulekha; just a satisfied customer.

I’m using Indulekha bringha hair shampoo as well, but with a combination of Kama ayurveda Oil, it’s been about a year now, and I feel hair fall has reduced. In general, the market feedback for Indulekha and Kama ayurveda seem good.
motorworks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2021, 12:00   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorworks View Post
I’m using Indulekha bringha hair shampoo as well, but with a combination of Kama ayurveda Oil, it’s been about a year now, and I feel hair fall has reduced. In general, the market feedback for Indulekha and Kama ayurveda seem good.
Yes, Kama products are really good. Alternatively, I've heard that Mamaearth Onion Oil also serves the purpose quite well. Onion Oil has suddenly become quite a rage these days.

I settled on Indulekha shampoo after using a wide variety of other so-called "Ayurvedic" ones; majority of them are bogus really.
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2021, 12:01   #110
BHPian

I had terrible dandruff. It had also started in eyebrows and near nostril area. Tried every thing but always relapses.
Finally, a simple inexpensive remedy made me dandruff free.
Remedy : 100 ml Sour buttermilk + one spoon neem oil + one spoon coconut oil + one lemon juice + one pack of Tankan bhasm (available at Patanjali for ₹15).
Mix and apply on dandruff affected area for half an hour. Normal regular wash.
In three weekly application you will be dandruff free.
ritz3645 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2022, 10:19   #111
Senior - BHPian

Have heard that keeping the head cool (literally and figuratively) helps avoid hair loss. Heat on account of using helmets is also included in this.
Old 2nd August 2022, 12:16   #112
BHPian

I would like to request the opinion of the members of this forum on an issue related to the treatment for male pattern baldness.

There are two common medicines prescribed by doctors for this condition- finasteride and minoxidil. I have not tried the former because someone I know did, and had severe side effects. I use minoxidil regularly, and consume biotin and supradyn as well. However, I haven’t seen any significant improvement.

Are there any other supplements to improve hair growth?
Old 21st November 2022, 15:15   #113
BHPian

Guys,

Can you suggest a good hair color brand that you use, shampoo type with least chemicals or completely natural, for head and beard hair, also easy to apply.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks