Team-BHP - The Hindi Movies Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Hindi Movies Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/55911-hindi-movies-thread-51.html)

I watched Manorama Six Feet Under starring Abhay Deol, Gul Panag, Vinay Pathak, et al.
It is a suspense thriller. Abhay plays a writer who's hired as an detective based on his novel. Everything is not what it appears. Lot of twists and turns and the suspense is well maintained till the end.

I quite liked it and would rate it at 3.5/5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by safari_lover (Post 1772949)
I watched Manorama Six Feet Under starring Abhay Deol, Gul Panag, Vinay Pathak, et al.
It is a suspense thriller. Abhay plays a writer who's hired as an detective based on his novel. Everything is not what it appears. Lot of twists and turns and the suspense is well maintained till the end.

I quite liked it and would rate it at 3.5/5.

Agree. You forgot to mention the brief sultry scene of Raima at the end:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1772983)
Agree. You forgot to mention the brief sultry scene of Raima at the end:D

hee hee, look what you have done. Its gonna fly off the shelves of all video stores now :D

I saw this movie a while back too, wasnt really impressed by the end but overall not bad.
3/5 is what i would give it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblost (Post 1769856)
Road, Movie opens with Vishnu selling oil along with his father.
A chance puts him in possesion of an old truck. He decides to drive it across to a mueseum.

I don't think most people will like this movie. But I am glad I watched it in a theater.
No way can the open roads fit in a small TV screen.

Exactly. Even i liked the movie. Its a weird movie but i liked it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by safari_lover (Post 1772949)
I watched Manorama Six Feet Under starring Abhay Deol, Gul Panag, Vinay Pathak, et al.I quite liked it and would rate it at 3.5/5.

Its a good movie. Infact i liked all of Abhay Deol's movies. DevD being my fav:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboy (Post 1768972)
Deepika is okay nothing exceptional but does what she is supposed to do.

And what is that Sammyboy?:p

Also watched Stricker. Good movie,but again i dont think many people will like it. Will give 3.5/5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1773160)
And what is that Sammyboy?:p

Basically hang around showing her dimples :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1772983)
Agree. You forgot to mention the brief sultry scene of Raima at the end

Oh yeah! How could I forget it:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboy (Post 1773328)
Basically hang around showing her dimples :D

And long legs, in very short er.. shorts:D

Atithi Tum Kab Jaaoge

It's a light movie and has it's moments but it is a been there done that movie. Nothing new in it. You always know what is coming next.

With actors like Paresh, Ajay, and Konkana - good acting is assured.

Verdict - 2.5 / 5.
The movie has it's funny moments. Is a one time watch if you have nothing to do.

"Sivaji the boss" last weekend, (hindi dubbed) v nice movie..and prior to that I saw "aparichit" (hindi dubbed) that was also a nice flick, although my friend left the room and still they dont call me any more..lol..just kiddin, but somehow I liked both the movies....

OT : It seems during the filmfare awards, Neil Nitin Mukesh said " Shut up" to SRK and SAK? How many of you have seen it and what's your thoughts?

Quote:

Neil Nitin Mukesh said " Shut up" to SRK and SAK?
Hahaha....:D

Good Advice, I say, which they will not follow unfortunately...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1775341)
OT : It seems during the filmfare awards, Neil Nitin Mukesh said " Shut up" to SRK and SAK? How many of you have seen it and what's your thoughts?

The sequence was SAK/SRK were asking selected guest what they thought about SAK/SRK.
IIRC Neil Nitin Mukesh said "Shut Up"

Actually even better answer was by Vidya Balan who said "Sodium Sulphate" (Remember Ishqia:D)

Quote:

How many of you have seen it and what's your thoughts?

Not seen it but I am sure it was an act.

One quick question:

Why are we discussing content related to the Hindi Movies on the English Movies Thread?:D

Mods: please do the needful cleaning up and provide infraction to guys who watch too many movies and forget the difference between Hindi & Englishstupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 1775511)
One quick question:

Why are we discussing content related to the Hindi Movies on the English Movies Thread?:D

Mods: please do the needful cleaning up and provide infraction to guys who watch too many movies and forget the difference between Hindi & Englishstupid:

Ani, you should be infracted for putting dark thoughts into our mods mind:D

One final point before we close this discussion. It seems SRK and SAK asked whats your surname to Neil. He got agitated and said my dad is sitting right next to me. So shut up and stop asking stupid questions.

It was not an act but done quite seriously. Entire auditorioum went silent for long moments.

anyways, sorry about deviating and back to discussing english movies:thumbs up

Quote:

SRK/SAK asked Neil how come he had 3 first names and no last name/surname. Neil got offended as his father was also sitting there and he thought that this was an insult to him.

Edit : oops: Just saw mobike has already posted.

But yeah looked like it was not an act, but you never know with these guys. The kind of things done on TV just to gain TRPs are really wierd these days.