Hmm.. haven't seen Yeti since few days.. Gaurav should know his whereabouts
Oops!! Please read Gaurav as Gautam Raisinghani

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Errrr Pushkar - who is Gaurav ?
Sorry for the mishtake
Old 11th August 2009, 15:07   #48
Senior - BHPian

I didn't intend to hijack The Yeti's thread, but mine was a mother of all experiences. My friend Jeni recently joined a company in trivandrum so we get a lot of time togather. We quickly scanned the news paper and found out that harry potter is playing in one of the theaters in trivandrum, this is supposed to be the only multiplex in trivandrum, so we rush to the booking counter and reserve our tickets for the 9:30 PM show at arround 8:30 PM. Then we went for dinner in a nearby resturant. I must have reliazed that the entire trivandrum was present in that resturant. we somehow managed to fininsh our dinner and reached the theater, no parking space and saw a lot of cars parked on the streat so we parked there. The name of the theater is 'Athira'. We went inside the theater, the movie has already started and i must say its the smallest theaters i have seen in my entire life. Soon the lights go off and i am concentrating on the movie, there is this kid sitting next to me who is narrating the story to his curious mother, i was like no way this is Yeti's story could not happen again. I gave this kid and his mom mild stare, and the mom quickly hushed the kid. The lights came on....movie was still playing, we saw some guys running in, looking for their seats. The lights go off, in five minutes it again comes back on, some more guys. This kept on happening for the first one hour. Then all of a sudden the sound went off. We could hear people screaming for the theater guys to put the sound back. It will come back and go again this happened throught the movie. There were two 30seconds power outage and completely abrupt interval and a lot of bed bugs to entertain us. Finally to add it all the screen was so small. during one sceanes when all 3 friends are standing togater and talk to dumbledore, i could not see harry but could hear harry as if he was on a cell phone and his voice was cracking up. Finally Jeni said lets buy DVD's next time .

Pramod

Last edited by pramodkumar : 11th August 2009 at 15:09.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks