Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 15:02   #1
BHPian

Query regarding car pricing !!!!!

Hey guys,

I don't really know where to put a thread of this type, so I put it in here. Mods, please move it to the rightful place if needed.

Since I am living abroad now and don't have anyone back home who drives, I am planning on selling my 2004 Honda City CVT. However the reason for me putting up a thread here and not in the classifieds is that I would like bhpians opinions on how much I should price a car that old, as I don't really know what the depreciation value etc. etc. works to in India.

About the car,

1. The car is a 2004 NHC CVT, Gold Coloured, Fully Stock and done little over 44,000 KMS. It was driven only within the city and has never been out of Mumbai.

2. I purchased the car in 2007 Second Hand from a dealer, complete with insurance and all other paperwork.

3. The car is completely stock, to the bone !!!!! and only the tyres had been replaced by me to new ones (same as stock provided on the NHC - Bridgestone S322). And I have added philips headlights, normal yellow coloured ones, but a higher wattage (Could have them removed and switched back to the old ones if required).

4. The car is fully insured and I do have all the necessary paperwork present.

Since a friend of mine is interested in the car, I would like to know what the present value of the car would be..... Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by funkydevil : 13th August 2009 at 15:04.
Old 13th August 2009, 15:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

between 3.50 - 3.75 Lacs I would say as the car is going to be Third Hand now.

I may be wrong but that's my opinion. Wait and see what some others have to say about it
Old 13th August 2009, 15:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydevil View Post
Hey guys,
I don't really know where to put a thread of this type, so I put it in here. Mods, please move it to the rightful place if needed.

There is a thread for these kind of questions. You can also try carwale.com to evaluate your car price.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...ck-thread.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks