Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 15:21   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
your stand on not blackmailing the company as it would serve individual/your interests over public interest is appreciable too.
Here we go again! What's wrong with claiming a refund or an exchange in lieu of a product that's proved to be defective from the outset? In fact, it WILL be in public interest if the OP takes the company to task. I'm sure if it were a car that proved to be a total turkey, we'd urge the buyer to press the dealer for a replacement. Failing which we'd agree that the dealer or company deserves adverse publicity, as we at team-bhp have proved on a number of occasions. Think Skoda.
Old 8th June 2011, 10:31   #32

Re: Brought a reebok watch, not happy at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
This is exactly what i have except for the dial is black. My parents kinda barged into a newly inograted showroom and found this. For them it was a trendy gift for their only son, the cashier said 2600, and they paid up. Ultimately the watch is a screw up.

Pramod
In your case you can go to consumer court and file a compaint.

I have got a free gift from indiatoday book club a reebook bag which was a real cheap quality it got torn within a weeks usage. since it was a free gift i did not go to the consumer court. but i decided not to buy any reebok products.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks